gruesome personal injurys

optimodub

i fell on my face skating a handrail and broke my cheekbone.

i got dumped head first into a reef or some rocks from a 8ft wave surfing. i had to get stitches over my eyebrow, my head and face were all cut up and i got an infection from coral being in the wounds. that was on molokai. my family wouldn't even take me to the hospital--they made me get stitched up by my uncle because he "stitches his chickens after cockfights so he knows how to do it"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when my uncle was 6 years old he was running around the house with a screwdriver in his mouth with the handle sticking out. (who knows why) he tripped and fell face first onto the screw driver jamming it into the roof of his mouth. with my uncle screaminghis brains out, my grandpa tried to pull it out, and couldn't! they drove him to the hospital with the screwdriver still sticking out and a doctor yanked it out. i dont think he even got stitches. but jesus christ it makes me cringe just typing it.

-jerk182

p.s. my stupid fucking neighbor is playing a congo to ub40's red red wine. FUCK!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest duffman

when I was young I used to have a cottage we used to go to in the summer. Anyways my cottage was totally surrounded in tall grass and me and my brother used to fill up our super soakers and play "capture the flag" in the tall grass. Well one day my brother was chasen me after I took the flag and in order to dodge his shot I dived into a patch of tall grass. Little did I know that there was a stake in that tall grass to mark property ownership.. Well when I dove, I dove right into the stake.. The stake struck me in the throat and slit my neck from the adoms apple to my ear..... No permanant damage thankfuly

Archived