whats up with that AVRIL hoe??!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i saw this girl at Chili's the other night

she was wearing a wife beater and a black neck tie

my friend and i laughed very loudly in her general direction and spoke very loudly about how ridiculous she looked

she got very sad and put on her boyfriends jacket

her boyfriend then sat next to her on her side of the booth so he could give us evil stares, we almost choked on our fries and drinks trying not to laugh at his 'evil stares' that made it look as if he was constipated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by WhenOne

i saw this girl at Chili's the other night

she was wearing a wife beater and a black neck tie

my friend and i laughed very loudly in her general direction and spoke very loudly about how ridiculous she looked

she got very sad and put on her boyfriends jacket

her boyfriend then sat next to her on her side of the booth so he could give us evil stares, we almost choked on our fries and drinks trying not to laugh at his 'evil stares' that made it look as if he was constipated.

you should of called that fagget ass boyfriend out and kicked his ass.

fuck him and that stupid bitch. i used to think she was cute, now i am just embarassed about it.

I'M INTO HER MAN

I HAVE SERIOUS FANTASIES ABOUT LITTLE GIRLS LIKE THIS

I MEAN I APPRECIATE THICK SPANISH BITCHES AND ALL THAT KIND OF SHIT AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT TO BE HONEST MY PERSONAL TASTE IS MORE TOWARD CUTE LITTLE WHITE GIRLS... SHE IS DEFINITELY SOMEWHAT MANUFACTURED BUT SHE DOES WRITE AND PLAY HER OWN MUSIC WHICH IS A PLUS THESE DAYS... BOTTOM LINE SHE'S A CUTE LITTLE CHICK THAT STILL SEEMS SOMEWHAT INNOCENT DESPITE HER LITTLE EDGY PUNK GIMIC... THE THINGS I'D DO TO HER... WHOA

PLUS I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT I BUMP THE JOINT "COMPLICATED" WHENEVER IT COMES ON

I HAD A SIMILIAR EXPERIENCE TO THE ONE SOMEONE JUST MENTIONES... A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS AT THE FEAST AROUND MY WAY CHECKING OUT THE YOUNG ASS WHOSE BASIC UNIFORM IS ASS FLOSSING MUDD OR LEI JEANS AND ULTRA TIGHT HALF SHIRT WITH SOMETHING LIKE "SPOILED BRAT" OR "EVIL" PRINTED ON IT, AND PEREQUISITE SLUT POUT... SUDDENLY I SPOTTED A GROUP OF CHICKS IN WIFE BEATERS AND TIES... THOUGHT IT WAS A LITTLE GENERIC, BUT NO MORE SO THAN THE OTHER HOES IN ATTENDANCE... KIND OF TURNED ME ON... I LIKE YOUNG GIRLS... I WANNA... AWW FUCK IT

Originally posted by Grandola

i stand by my disappointed groan...

she be ugly in a 'regular girl making herself look uglier than she really is' way. specially with that wack hot topic style.

think that what he meant was that she was a regular looking girl, but now she's trying to look so cool but really she is making herself look even more ugly.

especially with that "hot topic" look going on. hot topic is a pseudo punk rock goth superstore for the little mall rats. although, if i had a car, i would easily buy the strawberry shortcake air freshener to hang on the rearview mirror. or even the knee high strawberry shortcake socks.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by avils

yeah she's got skills alright.. check out the lyrical genius behind this line "you think you're cool, you look like a fool" !!!!!! :rolleyes:

goddamn it.. dickhead.

:huh?:

ya dont like her music but you know her lyrics... :rolleyes:

oooooooooooooooook

Guest -MOE LESTER-

bling bling, the telephone rings....

id fuck taina on that nick show...shes got a nice rack of latina baby feeders

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Grandola

miranda of lizzy mcguire... s'all good.

^^^ hahahaah man i fuckin agree...at first i thought i was sick for checking out a 14 year old, but then im only 16 so its all good...this girl at my school is cousins with miranda....id def hit that

Guest imported_Tesseract

She's fine!

Just go on the 'pics of hot girls thread' and check all those trashy busty whores you people post as 'hot' and then come back here to talk about hot girls.

Ah, you can check pages 4-15 if you want the literal version of that thread.

i'd pee in her butt

maybe give her the BTMT

she reminds me of the 15 year old girls I see standing out in front of the show venues around here when pop pun bands are playing. Its scary to see 100 girls that all look like that just standing around hoping some guy in a band will try to fuck them....hey wait I'm ina band....I gotta go guys, later!!!

Archived