stapler..... go to sleep dude.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

I am in Japan, and I have nothing to do. I burnt some downloaded some movies finished watching and burning them an hour ago and it is raining outside. I cant go drinking for the 7th night in a row [mainly before due to being broke]. And those PG fags were annoying me as I could not read any interesting topics besides stupid PG topics

Guest Stapler

IntangableFlame, I am in Japan on a high school exchange and if I get caught painting I am fucked. I have been bombing but it is nothing like back in Melbourn Australia. I was going to hook up with the Belton distibutor here but I never got an email back from the cunt. So I am left with markers galore which i can fortunatly buy and bomb anything then buy another as they are as cheap as a chop stick here.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^ i have a picture of the marker selection at tokyo hands...its fuckin nice....i lost the picture but i might be able to find it

bombing in tokyo is pretty hard and hot....theres tons of vigilantes, its ALWAYS crowded, and the penalties for a foreigner being caught is pretty harsh...some kids from taiwan got busted there and tehy cant leave tokyo for a long time

but on the plus side...theres TONS of girls and good food like terriyaki burgers

Guest Stapler

I am going to panel before I leave and I have bombed a bit. I just do it when I am drunk and with my japanese friends. But the penalties are harsh and I would be sent back to australia

Guest Stapler

I actually mind getting caught because then could go back to Australia with a reason. But then I would have abalck mark under my name incase I wanted to return here/

Guest Stapler

I have checked my mail and it didnt get sent to me I tsaw your post in another thread but the mail wasnt there then either??? try again I am signing up for ICQ now

Archived