FUCKFACE, YOUR LIFE SUCKS SHIT THROUGH A STRAW

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

yo whats up, this is IBTEASE

im not spamming fr8oh....

i dont love 12oz that much.. swear on it.

and its not BLINK ATX either, he doesnt have the internet... unless he is at work, and he isnt at work...

i thought it was him to... but its not.

straight up.

ps- let me be, please.

Guest postaholic

----->i only admitted who i am, because i want to reassure you that its not me, trust me, im just as annoyed by this fucker as yall are..

oooooops, i quoted myself, but i wanted to change the last part off my message..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im banned at pg forums because i just went over there and asked em whats up...basically they are declaring war on us because we are cooler and their just all a bunch of cocksucking kids who claim to write.....we got more people here...we can seriously do some damage people

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

im banned at pg forums because i just went over there and asked em whats up...basically they are declaring war on us because we are cooler and their just all a bunch of cocksucking kids who claim to write.....we got more people here...we can seriously do some damage people

I think it was you, cause you were the one on their forum making names and posting shit.. probably why you got banned.

You are acting all "OH I KNOW WHO IT IS" and oh lets go do it to the PG forum.. Your an idiot you don't have a life as much as the person who did it to 12oz. Thats why I think its you..

Your probably going on all the forums doing this.

where is this place?

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by NonShalon

I think it was you, cause you were the one on their forum making names and posting shit.. probably why you got banned.

You are acting all "OH I KNOW WHO IT IS" and oh lets go do it to the PG forum.. Your an idiot you don't have a life as much as the person who did it to 12oz. Thats why I think its you..

Your probably going on all the forums doing this.

this is fuckin bullshit...the kids who are doing this were recently banned from 12oz...so thhey are mad...i went over to PG and they were all bragging about it saying shit like "they think martha stewart did it" "they wont kno what hit em" "12oz is full of racist nazis"

the reason i got banned from PG is because i was taking shots at GAMES ON YOU and he got his panties wet and banned be cus hes a sucka

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i said we should go fuck up PG as retaliation get your fuckin facts straight...NEW?!??! man ive been on this shit for a long time...ask anybody

i said we should go fuck up PG as retaliation get your fuckin facts straight

they are straight. YOUR LAME. You want to go mass post forums. Go by yourself. Your stupid plan isn't working. Point is you were trying to get a group of 12oz users to go with you to cause some " real damage" to retaliate. Oh and how dumb is this..

Your saying all this in here.. then PG will come back and do the same, and then both forums will be gay. Thanks to your stupid ass with your lame ass ideas.

STFU this proves its you.

moelester, how do you know it was them? or how do you even know who it is? you are talking about fucking up another sites forum, just because they banned you and you are pissed. well excuse me but you have no facts and if you want to go and be gay like these faggots and bomb a forum go ahead, but you know what? I have a name on puregraffiti and they have been bombed by this fucker before 3 times, if you want to know. go there and ask, im not lying. so uh yea why the fuck would they bomb themselves? enough said.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

aite maybe the idea was stupid...but its not me...how can i be doing all this fucking damage?!?!? the people who are doing this are MET, SEZA, and some other faggots who got banned by a 12oz moderator on a power trip..now shut up and stop pointin fingers

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by NonShalon

they are straight. YOUR LAME. You want to go mass post forums. Go by yourself. Your stupid plan isn't working. Point is you were trying to get a group of 12oz users to go with you to cause some " real damage" to retaliate. Oh and how dumb is this..

Your saying all this in here.. then PG will come back and do the same, and then both forums will be gay. Thanks to your stupid ass with your lame ass ideas.

STFU this proves its you.

PG is already gay....

celobitch- i said we should spam their forum cus i was under the impression they are the ones spamming this one, idiot

Archived