------------------jesus christ you highschool babies, grow up--------------

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

i remember being the youngest on here when this site started but not even i was THAT childish. i dont think i started identical threads 50+ times.

this is sad, and you say pg is childish, yet look a senseless thread is still going. and whats the point of your idiotic comments? what do you get ot of this, increase your post? ha how lame can you kids get. i checked out pg earlier in the day and what do i see, some one from here bombing their message board. how different are you from them? and you dont even know if it was pg kids bombing it here... your the kids who make this look bad. die.:D

Originally posted by pure madizm

i checked out pg earlier in the day and what do i see, some one from here bombing their message board. how different are you from them? and you dont even know if it was pg kids bombing it here...

well how the fuck do you know it was someone from here on pg ? blah blah blah.. everyones got a mouth to run.

:huh?:

Originally posted by pure madizm

this is sad, and you say pg is childish, yet look a senseless thread is still going. and whats the point of your idiotic comments? what do you get ot of this, increase your post? ha how lame can you kids get.

why are you so concerned about what people here talk about, wanna talk about something else? start a thread.

Guest socrates

Did seeking get laid or not, I feel from his tone of internet conversation that he has hit a point of sexual frustration and I was hoping that he had gotten over it.

Originally posted by Pistol

in all honesty. you guys were talking shit on 12oz mods. but when i used to post on pg. the fags would always edit my posts. hasn't happened to me on 12oz.

okay, but when you were there you already problems beyond any small shit. remember? well you know if that was the case with 12 oz. they would of done the same shit and banned you as well... now im not talking shit on no one not even the board i've come here for about a year, i never post i just look at the flicks, so blah whatevers...

this thread was made out of minor frustration to the kids who were flooding the board. a made it and went on with my night without a care in the world.

now the reason why it is still here is just stupid. i would like to have it closed seeing that all those threads are behind us now.

this thread also not an attack on highschool kids...but its an attack on kids who are in a highschool state of mind. you dig? i'm talking about severe immaturity and ignorance mixed together like poptarts and ice cream. just because YOU are in highschool doesn't mean YOU are thinking like a highschool kid. you dig?

i also have nothing to do with "pg" nor do i care about it or whatever is going on. i like this board. what can i say. thats as far as it goes.

smoke and cry

close one off.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by sneak

makros started a thread??

:lol:

his/her/it's threads are pretty entertainig... most of the time

Archived