Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

i think apple juice is just sweetend urine

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

my friend pissed in a bottle of apple juice and gave it to some kid, "Hey, I put some vodka in this, you want it?" "YEAH!" the kid chugged the piss/apple juice then like 10 minutes later he was like, "Dude, thanks I'm so drunk."

:lol: that kid was probably you. ha what a loser.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

agreed x2. read the Bible Thread if you have a few extra hrs. shows a lot of stances on the subject. wonk-a-nators was real cool.

I know a guy who was given a vile mix of jim beam and piss and he drank it, poor bastard. Once at my friends house some stupid girl came along who wasnt even invited (she came along with some attractive girls so we couldn't tell her to fuck off) she started off by yelling out the tag and full name of the guys house that we were going to on a packed rush hour train (we abused the fuck out of her for that). then when we got there she was given a cone of grass or something, and walked around proclaiming her wastedness. later in the night she took some of our vodka without asking, so we gathered up all the empty beer bottles in the house and tipped it all into one bottle it was full of ashes, spit etc. and i think that she drank it. HAHAHA she deserved it....

got to shut you down there b cause she left and i tipped the shit out as i was scared some one cool would drink it, work it out and gouge my eyes out or something