i think apple juice is just sweetend urine

jah

that shit looks so much like urine. which reminds me of a story......

when i was about 4 years old i went downstairs to get some orange juice in the morning. my dad was still asleep. i saw a jar of apple juice there and thought it looked like pee. so i thought it would be pretty funny to piss in a glass and bring it up to my dad. so i did. i peed in a cup and took it up stairs, shook my dad awake, and told him i got some juice for him. he wasnt even half way awake and said thank you and took a drink and spit it out. he just laughed. id smack my kid down if he ever did that to me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

my friend pissed in a bottle of apple juice and gave it to some kid, "Hey, I put some vodka in this, you want it?" "YEAH!" the kid chugged the piss/apple juice then like 10 minutes later he was like, "Dude, thanks I'm so drunk."

when my friends were about 12 they filled up a vile with water and told this guy it was acid. they sold it to him for 30 bones! dude said he tripped off it too. fuckin retards.....

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

hahahaha, suckers. like last year i gave this guy clear eyes and then i was like "dude, thats the most acid i've ever seen anyone take!" and the look on his face was priceless, he was ike "oh no...shit. are you fucking serious? dude thats not even cool." yea...i don't know

hahaha. shits hella funny. reminds me of cheech and chong up in smoke. "here take these"

he pops em in his mouth

"wait, dont take those man"

"what? i already took em."

"hahaha, man, thats teh most acid ive ever seen ANYONE take."

hahahahaha. thats one of the funniest movies ive ever seen.

my friend pissed in a bottle of apple juice and gave it to some kid, "Hey, I put some vodka in this, you want it?" "YEAH!" the kid chugged the piss/apple juice then like 10 minutes later he was like, "Dude, thanks I'm so drunk."

haha, its funny when seeing people pretend to be drunk or high, but seeing someone drinking piss and pretending to be drunk must have been priceless.

HAHAHA:lol:

apple juice is cool:)

Guest SPLINTER

i always wanted to do that. just about last yeah my friend pissed in a beer bottle and gave it to someguy, guy drank it and never said a thing.

Guest Stapler

People do that all the time to people they tend to pick on. And I am always carefull I never drink out of a beer unless it is mine and has been in front of me for a lonbg time. Then I keep those spare beers [well till I drink them] next to me. And yes I have had the experience or people getting high [off tobacco] and drunk [from piss] stupid retards.:eek:

ok i SEROUSLY think that arizna green tea is half piss or something....

pour yourself a cup and drink it.....but dont throw out the cup. come back to the cup in like 10 minutes and smell the cup. IT SMELLS LIKE PISS. i even experimented. my piss smells like arizona green tea. no fucking joke. and think about it, it saves the company alot of money too. but serously, try this...i guarantee you will believe me..$100....now get up an try it.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

i always wanted to do that. just about last yeah my friend pissed in a beer bottle and gave it to someguy, guy drank it and never said a thing.

further proof that american beer sucks

anyways, i used to sell ditchweed to kids as some 'dank ass chron' to these kids for 30 bucks a stuffed bag, i told em i was cutting deals cuz i liked em, they bought from us like 5 times telling us how fucking good it was. dipshits. i tried it once and got a mild headache.

straightedge!!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

me and my friend sold this one kid a codiene pill and told him it was E....i even took a red sharpie and drew a little heart on it to make him think it was....in the end the kid said he sold it to this other guy for 20$, who prolly kicked his ass after being tricked

i hear what youre saying (although i do question your spirituality with your little "666"). when i was on probation i was clean and i felt a lot sharper than id felt in a long time. most of the time i smoke either out of boredom or to be sociable. lately its out of boredom and stress. when i have stuff to do, when im being active, i usually dont even really smoke weed. i just forget about it. but i get heavily adicted when i dont have shit to do. im sick at the moment. i hear smoking helps get rid of coughs.....

:lol: that kid was probably you. ha what a loser.

Guest SPLINTER

agreed x2. read the Bible Thread if you have a few extra hrs. shows a lot of stances on the subject. wonk-a-nators was real cool.

I know a guy who was given a vile mix of jim beam and piss and he drank it, poor bastard. Once at my friends house some stupid girl came along who wasnt even invited (she came along with some attractive girls so we couldn't tell her to fuck off) she started off by yelling out the tag and full name of the guys house that we were going to on a packed rush hour train (we abused the fuck out of her for that). then when we got there she was given a cone of grass or something, and walked around proclaiming her wastedness. later in the night she took some of our vodka without asking, so we gathered up all the empty beer bottles in the house and tipped it all into one bottle it was full of ashes, spit etc. and i think that she drank it. HAHAHA she deserved it....

Archived