spoter dac a2m

StemIgwt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know man......it all looks about as original as you can possibly get. Really creative ways of interpreting the letter shapes. I'm really impressed with people who can think of letters and manage to interpret them in new ways. Some of the Es and Os...and pretty much every other letter in the name is new and very very refreshing. Thanks a lot for giving me a lot of inspiration. Don't be too surprised to see a little influence in some of my own newer stuff. Thanks.

Originally posted by EL MASKO:

Hey that seems like a great idea...Paint the surrounding walls of a yard. the one in seattle?trust me no one paints there.especially not me, so i'm not concerned with my name being up right by the yard.

Some of his stuff and that 3rd one looks a tit bit like ONO. But hey, inspiration.

i like ono, and i don't know if my stuff looks like his in your eyes.but i don't consider him an influence on my pieces.

but wait...you're reffering to a Sorc piece.that's not me.that yard is not paintable anyway.

ouija:like i said i drew 12 styles with your name for your package.check your e-mail.

hammer:man, what now?chess?mario golf ruled.sometime i like to play mariogolf drink lotsa pabst and reminisce of portland.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived