SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing too big just some coo shit......

TIMER-had some shit like two bridges down from that tits shot,shit was clean

HYPE-had a little throw..

then that fool that does that tree had a couple spots...

ya konw just some nice stuff to see i never saw HINDUE but im guessing it was lookin right...

:lol: :lol: SANTA CRUZ — For Sgt. Amy Christey and Emily Trexel, a newly-wed lesbian couple, it hardly matters that the governor ordered a halt to gay nuptials in San Francisco.

The two have already exchanged vows and posed for wedding photos. They were among more than 3,100 gay couples who received marriage licenses at San Francisco City Hall in the past week and a half.

"We’re framing the marriage certificate and putting it on the wall," said Trexel, 26. "It’s going to be there forever."

This, the couple says, is as real as marriage gets.:lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i remember when the 831 used to be 408 and the scene used to be wild..94-99 probly its best years..TITS was probly the ones with the most up back in the day..those dudes where killin shit..i was in like 7th grade telling my moms to take me to bills wills to get some mags and paper trains ahahaha those where the days..there was also a lot of little cities that where hot back then..salinas had DMN,ATK,AND SOME TITS..there was always trains in the salinas yards..up hwy 101 gilroy to san jose i remember ARTS and other small krews where hittin hard ..then in the late 90's DTC just murdered it..IF ANYONE HAS ANY OLD TITS SHIT POST IT ACTUALLY ANY 831 SHIT FROM 96-2000 POST IT..I HEARD IN LIKE 96 THAT TITS HAD A VIDEO IF ANYONE HAS INFO ON THIS HIT ME UP......

Originally posted by IHATE12oz@Oct 11 2004, 07:04 PM

can someone please just go out with a camera and take some flics of anything they see...

there has to be more graff around there than this...there should be more than 4 pages for SC..bumpitty bump bump

if i had a digital camera or a scanner i would have loads of flix...keep this thread up and well have some new shit soon :yuck:

Archived