SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Asid tabs@Apr 1 2006, 03:26 PM

iM NOT TALKNG ABOUT EVERYTHING, JUST ALOT OF THA NEW SHIT YOU GUYS POST. LIKE REPOSTING THAT JULY..... DER

are you just complaing cuz ppl dont reply 2 your pics?

sounds like it!

if your so upset that ppl were reposting the july, then dont come to this thread

easy as that

Originally posted by __ __ __ __+Mar 29 2006, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (__ __ __ __ - Mar 29 2006, 11:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by o7iVNs@Mar 28 2006, 11:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-UkAntFade@Mar 28 2006, 09:37 PM

Crazylegs.......dont u claim not to write!!!!! GO AWAY nobody cares about your opioin on anything....ur probaly some artfag or a friend of some artfag and u like to try live the graffiti lifestyle........stop trying to be something your not!!!!!

Asen you writen R10 now?

now he thinks he is BIG.. cus some crew "let him in" cus noone else wants in.

[/b]

Nah i dont think im big.......but who the fuck do u think u are to speak!!!!But yah im on that We Krack Teeth Revenge On The Entire Nation shit....we got clicked up, 07ivns talk to ur homies and see whats up wit the kyt dtc beef i dont diss them..all my homies that rock wkt dont diss yall but some of the r10 cats doo!!!We just got funk wit ase,and rtb, and anyone thats down with those fags sooo let me know whats up!!!

Yo Asid, Your mistaken bro.. This is ARLO, "THEREAL" I never talked any shit about anybody. I think that all the internet beef is gay as fuck. So why you callin a brother a hoe? Im just here to post and peep new flicks man. Fools need to kick back! You think Arlo would get involved in all this riduculous shit talking?.. Hell no

Originally posted by Asid tabs@Apr 2 2006, 09:55 AM

i LOVE YOU GUYZ,, LET ME REIDERATE, IM JOKEING HLF THA TIME IN HERE BUT SERIOUSLY, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THA SAME PICTURE OF ANYONE 4 TIMES IN ONE PAGE,

well get over it!

it got reposted cuz ppl were leaving comments/talking shit about it..

its a forum ...sometimes stuff gets reposted over and over in threads..

thats how it goes....

Originally posted by ICECOLDVET@Apr 2 2006, 01:08 PM

You are a toy in all meanings of the word, from your stupid petty mentality to your ugly graf. Thats why i never go to SC anymore, cause idiots like you. I started your stupid scene so shut up or quit painting.

you started jacking off,,,der

Archived