SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hype all that crystal meth you got pumping in your veins is killing what you used to be. I see you have lost a lot of you style and paiting technique. I think its time to go to rehab and get off the drugs cause it aint doing you any good. Some advice you might want to take or end up living under a bridge like those homles guys you look up to so much.

Originally posted by CrazyLegs@Mar 25 2006, 06:15 PM

Hype all that crystal meth you got pumping in your veins is killing what you used to be. I see you have lost a lot of you style and paiting technique. I think its time to go to rehab and get off the drugs cause it aint doing you any good. Some advice you might want to take or end up living under a bridge like those homles guys you look up to so much.

your a fool. i,ll do any bomb i want to, what tha fuck do you do......Hmmmmmmmm.........nuthin. I paint for fun, not to hate on every one that makes me feel insecure.

scan081.jpg.48e540dff2de9f01ae3bcd136afb2ed0.jpg

Originally posted by Asid tabs+Mar 25 2006, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asid tabs - Mar 25 2006, 08:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CrazyLegs@Mar 25 2006, 06:15 PM

your a fool. i,ll do any bomb i want to, what tha fuck do you do......Hmmmmmmmm.........nuthin. I paint for fun, not to hate on every one that makes me feel insecure.

[/b]

i dont think he's talking about you f00l

Archived