SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yall dont have a single mie test abis zinc ic some shucks oasis gawner jaser tempt "loma preita wall" seno drama cover emok pashe topr diet sole cudis..... you even have a futura 2000 dondi and zeyphr pieces STILL in santa cruz from the eighties and you dont even have them on this site. you all are p-thentic

Originally posted by ray finkle@Apr 22 2004, 02:54 PM

santa cruz seems like it peaked in like 94-96 and has been kinda weak ever since.

:haha:

94 the year I did my first piece

96 the year I moved

I agree. although tempt came in 90 or 91 and that really set shit in motion, it was the arrival of a bunch of out of town toys that ruined the scene (one must remember they were hated and dissed in their own towns before they got jocked in santa cruz)

santa cruz go there to surf, if you like graffiti go to san fransisco

Originally posted by bettahthanmost+Jul 14 2005, 10:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bettahthanmost - Jul 14 2005, 10:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ray finkle@Apr 22 2004, 02:54 PM

santa cruz seems like it peaked in like 94-96 and has been kinda weak ever since.

:haha:

94 the year I did my first piece

96 the year I moved

I agree. although tempt came in 90 or 91 and that really set shit in motion, it was the arrival of a bunch of out of town toys that ruined the scene (one must remember they were hated and dissed in their own towns before they got jocked in santa cruz)

santa cruz go there to surf, if you like graffiti go to san fransisco

[/b]

what did you write??

icarus and cilem were the shit hitek scribes sole n jabs battle

some and war remember tits crew ? what happend to them there only real soldiers started a new crew and ran with it but

santa cruz used to be crackin bogus and times times super man team eros sc had some shit yer property next it dont stop fuk them hippies tho its all about fist fights at the catalyst and knoking heroes out

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Jul 15 2005, 02:08 PM

some and war remember tits crew ? what happend to them there only real soldiers started a new crew and ran with it but

santa cruz used to be crackin bogus and times times super man team eros sc had some shit yer property next it dont stop fuk them hippies tho its all about fist fights at the catalyst and knoking heroes out

i have to say you just described santa cruz quite well, and i do agree with you on the cilem...ypn...ftl...tits...and all the fame...cool man-peace !!SPY!!

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Jul 15 2005, 11:08 AM

Dont be forgettin---> HNR TMF BH TGB OTR NTP NWO and the High Class.. Guys killed shit in their day, i know someone remembers that dick tracy on the church freeway wall in the early 90's . loved that shit. BBBUUUMMMPPP

Originally posted by ikiru83@Jul 6 2005, 07:20 PM

yall dont have a single mie test abis zinc ic some shucks oasis gawner jaser tempt "loma preita wall" seno drama cover emok pashe topr diet sole cudis..... you even have a futura 2000 dondi and zeyphr pieces STILL in santa cruz from the eighties and you dont even have them on this site. you all are p-thentic

:haha: well said.....

Archived