SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DSCN3553.jpg

Oskalot for days. Also, this argument regarding the so-called down and dirty cutty stock cap shit is shit. Yes, it was original when outlaws or remio was tearing it up, but this new flipflop bullshit is ridiculous. I'm sick of this tight pants art school sensibility, please just get into graphic design so your crappy psychedelic bullshit can get co-opted by the market and it can die the slow painful death it deserves.

who wrote what

loudfat-and no one is a wigger how you going to label a crew wiggers you dont know about...

idk. some lame kid wrote tfp over my shit. i'm over it. kids should know there place and stop writing on ppls stuff. i wasnt the only one that they wrote on tho. those tfp kids wrote on some other writers stuff.

Oskalot for days. Also, this argument regarding the so-called down and dirty cutty stock cap shit is shit. Yes, it was original when outlaws or remio was tearing it up, but this new flipflop bullshit is ridiculous. I'm sick of this tight pants art school sensibility, please just get into graphic design so your crappy psychedelic bullshit can get co-opted by the market and it can die the slow painful death it deserves.

hahaha

i feel you on the art school sensibility, but this shit is fucking sick. bump stock caps.

i went through bill's wheels and saw the furious stucco... is that shit ever gonna be painted again? its a goddamn graveyard, the only thing visible is remnants of flair on the inner roof. :o

hahaha

i feel you on the art school sensibility, but this shit is fucking sick. bump stock caps.

i went through bill's wheels and saw the furious stucco... is that shit ever gonna be painted again? its a goddamn graveyard, the only thing visible is remnants of flair on the inner roof. :o

i heard rumors that saber was suposed to do it but i dont think thats happening any more

yeah bro, remio and outlawas were the first ones to rock stock cap pieces.

i don't think you know what you are talking about.

\

everybody has there own style.

who cares if some dude rocks the stock tips, who cares if another dude goes out and special orders a billion different caps.

either way its an individual thing, and you not liking it doesnt mean it sucks. it just means that you have pretty a narrow idea of what "good" graff is.

Archived