SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

yeah but busting into peoples stuff isnt really acceptable. ctk is an old crew in santa cruz by the way. and when you first started writing you went over cyfer and times and a really old war throw so should they hack all your shit. so you kinda have an empty arguement.

do you have evidince (flicks) santa cruz??? i do recal going over a hacked out war throw-e under emiline in 05 but that shit was hacked... i never have gone over times or cyfer but maby my crew has.. and as far old ctk that shit was dead and if hyster wants beef.. bring it on.... but your right i was in shitty mood this mourning and my aurgument is pretty lame... i guess i just miss beef'n.... =)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i remember a jacl over cyfer cause iflicked it but it got lost on my old computer. but keep doing what you do.

man... are you sure about that... cuz cyfer has always been one of my fav. vandals in sc and NGS is my fav. crew..... fuck im never gunna stop either... so i feel those guys.... are you sure your not thinkin about elmer???? or pikl???? and if i did... what did i do... a tag?? or a throw-e??? i just cant picture it man..... no disrespect tho....

More graff and less beef...

theres plenty of wall space for everyone, even if it means climbing up on a ledge to hit a spot that noones hit yet... if you arent willing to take a risk then why write at all???

again just a suggestion but im getting tired of hearing bitching all day.

go to a spot...paint somewhere open... if theres nowhere open, at least flik whatever your gonna go over and post and THEN paint. that way if someone gets gone over at least theres a flik of that sweet ass burner you did that only you and one homie saw... you know. we need to stop fighting with each other and fuckin crush shit together...how else are graffers ever gonna win?

Archived