SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got respect for aple too... i dont want beef with him... what ever i did i couldnt see what i was doing.. it was at night, actually i coulnt even see anything was under my tag.. sorry if there is any misunderstanding... everyone just needs to calm the hating and go paint..

-TIRED IP

shout to PEAK if you still come on this thread.. catch me a few down in LA. send me fliks man!

i got respect for aple too... i dont want beef with him... what ever i did i couldnt see what i was doing.. it was at night, actually i coulnt even see anything was under my tag.. sorry if there is any misunderstanding... everyone just needs to calm the hating and go paint..

-TIRED IP

shout to PEAK if you still come on this thread.. catch me a few down in LA. send me fliks man!

im just saying you should be more carful...if you went over my fadding tag i would diss everything that i seen you do in my town..... i dont give a fuck..... jacl ctk

i could read that shit just fine.... and thats the type of shit that NEVER gets buffed... bet the tired tag already is buffed.....

yeah but busting into peoples stuff isnt really acceptable. ctk is an old crew in santa cruz by the way. and when you first started writing you went over cyfer and times and a really old war throw so should they hack all your shit. so you kinda have an empty arguement.

Archived