SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

Originally posted by KILLKILLKILL@Mar 8 2005, 04:29 AM

:hatred: if your going to self promote, at least post some other flicks with it :hatred:

no, riser aint taking advantage of ARES death, hes a bro and im sure Julio would be very happy to see rise to so.

:innocent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by redyps+Mar 7 2005, 02:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redyps - Mar 7 2005, 02:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tokerSAF@Mar 7 2005, 01:39 AM

someone from the graff community got caught

from the big bad mse crew

i dont think big or bad should be incorperaed in the same sentance as MSE, they're not up with the exception of tags at few spots And geting caught within a month of starting your crew is not very sly like you should be.

[/b]

there up all over not a few places not much in aptos though and they have quite a few painted things for painting only a month

Originally posted by tokerSAF+Mar 8 2005, 11:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tokerSAF - Mar 8 2005, 11:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by redyps@Mar 7 2005, 02:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-tokerSAF@Mar 7 2005, 01:39 AM

someone from the graff community got caught

from the big bad mse crew

i dont think big or bad should be incorperaed in the same sentance as MSE, they're not up with the exception of tags at few spots And geting caught within a month of starting your crew is not very sly like you should be.

there up all over not a few places not much in aptos though and they have quite a few painted things for painting only a month

[/b]

i exagerated, i have seen their tags before, but i dont think that there that up still, i mean you gotta know the spots to know to hit, what spots get buffed where only other graff writers will see them so they are not visible by the buff, street signs and electrical box's dont work.

Archived