SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Sep 12 2005, 05:51 PM

I SAID TOYS HE DOESNT NEED TOYS JOCKING HIM IF THAT PERTAINS TO YOU THEN WELL OK. BUT U ARE JOCKING HIM

IF YOUR NOT HIM DONT POST HIS SHIT

its a fucking graffiti website i post graffiti i aint jocking his shit just cause i post it take a look back and you wont see more the na couple times that i have posted. that only cause he has like * pieces underone bridge so yes when im flicking shit a couple times might come into the mix definately not a times jocker. but whatevs why am i argueing over a photo hardy har har very funny i makes my money.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by santa-cruz+Sep 13 2005, 05:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (santa-cruz - Sep 13 2005, 05:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Sep 12 2005, 05:51 PM

I SAID TOYS HE DOESNT NEED TOYS JOCKING HIM IF THAT PERTAINS TO YOU THEN WELL OK. BUT U ARE JOCKING HIM

IF YOUR NOT HIM DONT POST HIS SHIT

its a fucking graffiti website i post graffiti i aint jocking his shit just cause i post it take a look back and you wont see more the na couple times that i have posted. that only cause he has like * pieces underone bridge so yes when im flicking shit a couple times might come into the mix definately not a times jocker. but whatevs why am i argueing over a photo hardy har har very funny i makes my money.

[/b]

U CAN KEEP POSTING THEM LOL IM JUST KIDDING CANT YOU TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS BEING E-SARCASTIC DAMN WERES ALL THE TIMES PIECES WKT YPN

hey y'all got some ill flicks... are these all chill spots though, where's the bombing at?

oh and wheres the san jose scene at? this shit is dead as hell, no hiphop, no writers nothing if y'all know where to look help a new cat out

one love... chitown burning, kema...uac.tfb.goes

Archived