SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot a LOT of good flicks ....I just scoped 15+ SC pages on the bosses dime...funny to see so many names that are puttin in big work here in SF these days. I am old but I was young once, fools, and the NYC graff crew -Futura 2k, etc came to UCSC, College 5 - what they call Porter now- in 1980-1982 -way early. There were National City Crips at the OLD metro center (Chef Tong's anyone?) doing headspins on cardboard wearing full embroidered CRIPS jackets in a natty purple-blue corduroy - no shit. I skated the streets of SC hard 1980-1986 before the quake that town had soul. nice flick - there are some nice pieces under those bridges , but no vandalizmo to speak of. Oh well, I gots plenty here. peez

KEEP TIMES OFF HERE HE DOESNT WANT HIS PICTURES POSTED HE STOPPED WRITING AND WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE THAT MEANS PLEASE DONT POST HIS PICS TAKE THEM AND ENJOY THEM IN YOU PHOTO ALBUM HE DOESNT NEED TOYS JOCKING HIM ONLINE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,WKT YPN

Archived