SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Feb 23 2005, 09:02 PM

thats not apel.

you gotta throw up a :chicken: for facepunchr...you a fuckin nobody ass dick rider....hahahahahhahaahha. you ride cock and use the word nigga. look in the mirror.

Originally posted by tokerSAF@Mar 7 2005, 01:39 AM

someone from the graff community got caught

from the big bad mse crew

i dont think big or bad should be incorperaed in the same sentance as MSE, they're not up with the exception of tags at few spots And geting caught within a month of starting your crew is not very sly like you should be.

Originally posted by redyps+Mar 7 2005, 12:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redyps - Mar 7 2005, 12:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EL*UNO*R!SER@Mar 7 2005, 01:15 AM

many different colors. . .[attachmentid=9681]

thats ill riser, his room came out clean. props. did u see the par 3 task and i painted?

[/b]

KURDS ... BACK IN ACTION. Yeah boyee!

Kurds1.jpg.2315786c675c587834b800f59610d591.jpg

Originally posted by KILLKILLKILL@Mar 8 2005, 02:29 AM

:hatred: if your going to self promote, at least post some other flicks with it :hatred:

Half of my post include the homeboys. . . ARLOW GURP KURDS DEZO Im not some snot-nosed kid with a big ego im just trying to get my name out . . . as well as some messages.

donttrust.jpg.54f8b2b2bb5f236404abbd19b8958cae.jpg

Archived