Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

kill powertr1pmod

yeah.. this kid posted around 10 topics in metal heads with out pictures.. i go in there and i am like.. 'wow.. thats alot of topics since yesterday.. and i get all happy.. but i was misled. so.. im willing to pay 3 dollars to who ever kills him.

Guest wydontyudie2

first ooooooh yeah and this thread is god ill whack'em but for $5

Guest 87centHitMan

Okay, look, this "Nightmareon12" shows up with like 50 posts in one day, This "powertr1pmod" shows up with 50 posts, too...Both of them yelling about how 12oz sucks and they're all pissed about people getting banned or something...Then "ydontudie2" shows with 50 posts and a new thread dedicated to himself...He got banned the other day for good reasons and now he's pissed and out for blood...Come on fucking think about it...What a dumbass...

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Okay, look, this "Nightmareon12" shows up with like 50 posts in one day, This "powertr1pmod" shows up with 50 posts, too...Both of them yelling about how 12oz sucks and they're all pissed about people getting banned or something...Then "ydontudie2" shows with 50 posts and a new thread dedicated to himself...He got banned the other day for good reasons and now he's pissed and out for blood...

damn, thanks serpico. thats some good detective work there kojak, youve got this detective game on matlock, ya heard

Yall are some weenies - for real - who cares - now u cant talk about graff and crap - WOW - go out and do something besides vegging on the computer - I swear 12oz kids have nothing to do but talk shit on computers.

oh, hehe, i thought it was someone from b-boys.com spamming these boards...:beat:

Guest PIMPofdaPREP

OK 2 THINGS Y IS THERE A PICTURE OF POPEL FROM JERRY AND THE BIG BALD GUY STSVE WASNT THERE....AND YHA THAT KJIDS MAD GAY...HE WAS ON PAPER CHASE SAYING QUIOTE" FUCK AMERICA" HES A LOSER...HE SHOULD DIE....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this