Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
non-hetero

MMMmm. Got my nipple pierced.

Guest Stapler

BUMP fuck the PG fags I may not but someone is going to call you gay for the nipple piercing

pshhh.. getting your nipple pierced is not gay... i had both of mine done for a whole year and had no problems from anybody.. i hate when people add the homosexual politics to piercings though... "oohhh duuude... the left nipple means you do people in the ass... the right one means you take it in the ass...... " garbage..

Guest Stapler

I didnt say he was gay for it, I said someone on here will say that. I dont mind if a guy gets his nipple pierced good for him. He can get what ever the fuck he wants to get pierced and it doesnt worry me.................Fool read my post`s before you comment

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i played volleyball against a guy that had those...they looked like they hurt! you should try to hang objects off them. see how much weight they can hold. haha.

i got my nippled peirced 5 weeks ago...still new...i never really had sensation in my nipples before but now its unbeleivable...and im a boy!.... an a sidenote... a girl i was hooking up with tonight giggled for like 5 min when she saw it ,geez

hahahaha.... yeah... get some deep piercings so you can do suspension style shit....... they say it's the closest you can come to death without actually dying...

Guest krie
Originally posted by nicio

i got my nippled peirced 5 weeks ago...still new...i never really had sensation in my nipples before but now its unbeleivable...and im a boy!.... an a sidenote... a girl i was hooking up with tonight giggled for like 5 min when she saw it ,geez

hahaha fag

Originally posted by Stapler

BUMP fuck the PG fags I may not but someone is going to call you gay for the nipple piercing

or maybe for calling himself "non-hetero"....

Originally posted by cornelius

pshhh.. getting your nipple pierced is not gay... i had both of mine done for a whole year and had no problems from anybody.. i hate when people add the homosexual politics to piercings though... "oohhh duuude... the left nipple means you do people in the ass... the right one means you take it in the ass...... " garbage..

Although I feel the same way...I dont get why a guy would want it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this