MMMmm. Got my nipple pierced.

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pshhh.. getting your nipple pierced is not gay... i had both of mine done for a whole year and had no problems from anybody.. i hate when people add the homosexual politics to piercings though... "oohhh duuude... the left nipple means you do people in the ass... the right one means you take it in the ass...... " garbage..

Guest Stapler

I didnt say he was gay for it, I said someone on here will say that. I dont mind if a guy gets his nipple pierced good for him. He can get what ever the fuck he wants to get pierced and it doesnt worry me.................Fool read my post`s before you comment

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i played volleyball against a guy that had those...they looked like they hurt! you should try to hang objects off them. see how much weight they can hold. haha.

i got my nippled peirced 5 weeks ago...still new...i never really had sensation in my nipples before but now its unbeleivable...and im a boy!.... an a sidenote... a girl i was hooking up with tonight giggled for like 5 min when she saw it ,geez

Originally posted by nicio

i got my nippled peirced 5 weeks ago...still new...i never really had sensation in my nipples before but now its unbeleivable...and im a boy!.... an a sidenote... a girl i was hooking up with tonight giggled for like 5 min when she saw it ,geez

hahaha fag

Originally posted by cornelius

pshhh.. getting your nipple pierced is not gay... i had both of mine done for a whole year and had no problems from anybody.. i hate when people add the homosexual politics to piercings though... "oohhh duuude... the left nipple means you do people in the ass... the right one means you take it in the ass...... " garbage..

Although I feel the same way...I dont get why a guy would want it...

Archived