FOR THE CRITICS!!!

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by jah

work on letters and colors. and think of a new name for christs sake!

i dont know of another cyzm.....so why should he change it?

Originally posted by cyzm

ya like JAH.... kinda like BLAH! .. HAHA!

dont get mad cus you have a shitty name dude. jah is sick. it means god. and i dont write it, its part of my middle name so you can fuck off! all "isms"/"ysms" have been played beyond belief. i happen to write the same thing as a king writer but ive been writing it since day one before i heard of anyone so im not changing it. my style is astronomically different than his and its still not THAT common of a name. the main reason being the letters are hard as fuck to fit together nicely. dont talk shit till your out of toy status dude....

Originally posted by jah

dont get mad cus you have a shitty name dude. jah is sick. it means god. and i dont write it, its part of my middle name so you can fuck off! all "isms"/"ysms" have been played beyond belief. i happen to write the same thing as a king writer but ive been writing it since day one before i heard of anyone so im not changing it. my style is astronomically different than his and its still not THAT common of a name. the main reason being the letters are hard as fuck to fit together nicely. dont talk shit till your out of toy status dude....

I'm not talking shit to anyone. Sorry if I offended you. I was just giving my two cents about names.

Originally posted by Nemesis

I'm not talking shit to anyone. Sorry if I offended you. I was just giving my two cents about names.

dont worry about it dude. i wasnt talking to you. it was cysm's ass who was talking shit.

yo post ur stuff jah.. look man im not no litte kid im not going to sit here and talk shit all day to you or anyone else on here, its a waste of time. im here to post flicks, regardless what u or anyone else thinks about my shit. im doing what i love to do , whether i be on a wall, train or in my damn book. u call me a toy, im far beyond that status. i used to write 'ryme". i started back in 97-98 and i had never heard of the real "rime" , i liked to ryme, so i was like , " yo im gonna write ryme.". but as i got more ito graffiti i started hearing and seeing this dude "rimes" shit, so about a year ago i was like yo man i gonna change my name , this kid is far beyond my level, so out of respect i chaged my name to "CYZM".....just to have a differnt name. something out of the ordinary.

to sum up........yo i could give 2 fucks about what u or anyone else thinks about my style, or should i say styles..... just keep on posting your smart ass comments like everyone else on this board, then will see u the real toys are... and yo no beef on the name thing, i didnt know it meant"god"... peace

yo cyzm, no beef regardless man. its the internet. if you talked down on me in person id take it more personally but im not really trippin off it. i just didnt appreciate it. i wasnt trying to talk shit about you in the first place, i was just giving an honest suggestion. i think the name cyzm is stupid. sorry. and i want to post my shit hella bad right now but i dont have a scanner. im gonna try and find someone who has one to post though and try and get my shit up. so yeah, just keep your mouth shut about shit if you dont know anything about me or my skill level. if you dont want critisism, dont post. otherwise, dont start personal attacks on me because i tell you i dont agree with something. anyway, no beef. just want to clear shit up. everyone needs improvement. me, you, seen, cope, daim, everyone. just take the advice you find helpful and disregard the shit you dont find necessary.

peace

dont worry bro, i obtain whats necessary. the rest goes in one ear and out the other, .. yo im totally open to constructive criticism, bring it on, it only makes me better, im not the type to cry in the corner. i'll get my shit out and practice....... peace.. finda scanner,.. what do u write?..

rak1. the only other writer ive ever seen up with that name is 21rak. but like i said, ive been writing it since my VERY first piece and my style is nothing alike so im not about to change my shit just because of this one other writer. maybe someday but now today. ill find a scanner....

Archived