TakE you'Re ChanCes WitH a TraIn

SeYnO9

Guest 87centHitMan

It doesen't make any sense...Because the trains really don't seem to get buffed, ever, unless it's over numbers, and how does that extra paint actually affect the performance of the car, honestly...It just doesen't make sense...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What's to "make sense" of? Hello, painting trains is illegal. The payment of a fine may contain elements of restitution, but it's not LIMITED to actual restitution value - there is a PUNITIVE element, namely, they are punishing you for committing the crime, period.

Some of you guys seem pretty naive, considering you know that what you do is illegal and often despised. Sure, you're doing virtually zero damage (or even helping rustproof a car), unless you go over the numbers - but this society doesn't like you fucking around, so it's been labeled a crime, and the penalties are the penalties.

law enforcement

and fines

and sentencing

for graffiti

is subjective..there are 'guidelines' surely..

but there is no 'mandatory minimum' or standard sentence or fine for graffiti..

especially on trains..

cops may catch you, and then not care and let you go..

or they throw the book at you

but you have a good lawyer and get off

or have a good lawyer, but the cops don't show to court

or no lawyer, but the judge is cool and its your first offense

or the judge is an asshole and throws the book at you

or the company whose trains you fucked up doesn't care and you're let off

or they do care and you're out of $3000

either way..its illegal, best bet, don't get caught

and if you do, get a good lawyer..

there is no one person or standard that will guarantee what will happen to you if you get caught..

wo, wo, whoah. hold up, painting trains is illegal? no wonder my life sucks so bad............dam im surprised i dont wind up in my toilet every morning. shit, Im about to hire 12ozprophet as my lawyer, there the ones that know all this shit. My other lawyer charges $120 dollars an hour, and i can sign on to this site for free.

Im just half way kidding, but seriously the point of this thread is that, doing freights is definatly risky as fuck. I think we can all agree with that. If you think kids are pussy because they dont etch bath clean trains and get sent to rykers island for it than youre sadly mistaken. freights are some hardcore shit. there not clean trains but they are some shit. tagging telephone poles and electric boxes is cool but thats not what graff is all about. frieghts 'll make ya famous.

• 2 weeks later...

I got caught by Amtrak Bulls in Delaware, I got charged with local crimes, criminal mischief, trespassing not federal stuff. The asshole that got me said there is a federal crime called wrecking trains so if you're hitting up a train don't put nothing on the tracks or you can get charged, he also said if you lie to them they can charge you with lying to a federal agent. Be careful out there if you hit up, peace.

• 2 weeks later...

:stretch: :eek: THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THE LAW CAN DO WHATEVER IT WANTS TO DO. A FREIND OF MINE GOT CAUGHT IN THE DAY, AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE COPS THAT BUSTED HIM WERE TELLING HIM HOW GOOD THE GRAFFITTI LOOKED AND THAT HE WAS A TALENTED ARTIST......RIGHT BEFORE THEY TOOK HIM TO JAIL. IT REALLY JUST MATTERS ON WHO YOU GET CAUGHT BY. YOU WANT THE COPS TO CATCH YOU BECAUSE THEY WILL JUST ARREST YOU FOR TRESSPASSING, IF YOU GET CAUGHT BY A YARD BULL, YOU ARE FUCKED BECAUSE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITH EVERYTHING THEY CAN. AND FOR YOU GUYS THAT PAINT THE SAME SPOTS OVER AND OVER, YOU MAY THINK THAT THEY ARE CHILL, BUT WHAT THEY DO IS TAKE PICTURES AND JUST LET IT SLIDE FOR HOWEVER LONG UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO CATCH YOU AND THEN THEY BUST YOU FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID AND THEN WIP OUT THE PHOTOALBUM WHEN YOU GO TO TRIAL. SO IT JUST REALLY DEPENDS... I THOUGHT THAT THE POINT WAS TO NOT GET CAUGHT.....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

You would be suprised Police have alot more rights when either apprehending on trains or train property..........99% of the shit they pull on graffers they could be sacked for if done on the street

Guest oldfaithful

it seems that since 9/11 ,they call the cops instead of chasin you down, i know that shortly after 9/11 i got caught benchin , it turned out i ran from a cop not a bull(in the fifties they called them yard dicks)--and i hear in memphis this weekend the cops came bustin the yard--good luck to the boys that got caught.again though ,cops not bulls, all i can say is keep it ninja style,piece

Archived