TakE you'Re ChanCes WitH a TraIn

SeYnO9

I read a post and it made it sound like men you could get in a shit hole for painting a train. i had to give up bombing, the little of it i did due to college but i always feel way safer on fr8's man, like there is no way railworker joe and his buds can keep up with how many trains you hit ....down here man ....we have this task force that keep sup with ya shit so when you are caught they have a lot of shit pending on ya ass(most of ya shit is documented) what im trying 2 say is....... can fr8's really put you in a shithole?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no....a truck that happens to go out of state is not "interstate traffic" per se. but freight traffic (as well as all postal service) is considered interstate traffic and it IS a federal offense....which you dont want. just be fucking careful...learn to keep your yards clean, learn the comings and goings of the yard, be smart about going in and out, and keep toys (especially ones that like tagging everything near a spot) away.

stay two steps ahead of the bulls and youll be aiiiight.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by jarjarbinks

it will cost you about $1200 per car. and they charge you for all the graffiti on the whole line, wether you did it or not.

try about 10,000 per car..trust me i KNOW

Guest oldfaithful

i know that if your benching you can be arrested for tresspassing-norfolk southern wont do much if you werent seen climbimg on the cars thats a seperate charge--had to promise i wouldnt do it agian-no shit- but ns wouldnt give the film back

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

try about 10,000 per car..trust me i KNOW

I think it depends on lots of different factors...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

NEW INFO!!!!

most yard and layup workers are now allowed to shoot on sight, best stick to the streets.

why you lyin, dog?

complete rubbish.

and seyn09 (pronounced 'sane', huh? cute)

i think you should sign up for 'how not to type like a raver' 101, next semester... punctuation bro! and im not sure what your fascination with 'men' is, but there most be something going on...

seeks/ignore me, im just being crabby today.

Guest amorphic

bull fucking shit. It is EXACTLY THE SAME repeat EXACTLY the same as hitting anything else, EXCEPT it costs 3000$ to repaint the boxcar and repair the damage because of the paint used on boxcars, as opposed(sp) to the paint used on somebody's wall which is cheaper. big run on sentance sorry. It's not a "Federal crime". BNSF, UP, Conrail, etc are all just corporations, and you will get charged with restitution for damaging their property. And to whoever said 10,000 either you're full of shit or you fucking derailed the car.

Guest Abc Eater

Hmmmm

Ive heard of rail workers or bulls one of the 2 able to shoot bean bags at you i heard it hurts like a bitch......then again could be a lie:dazed: prolly is..

bulls are rail cops. while on railroad property, they have the same rights as the cops (or so i believe). so yes, technicly, i suppose they could shoot you, but you'd have to be doing some serious shit to get shot by a bull. kids painting on a train is not the 'terrorist' threat' they're worried about.

as far as johnny law books and his overzealous desire to prove how little he knows... good job!!

i was just wondering why this topic even started. i thought writers were sopost to know thier yards inside out. only time i ever got rushed by a bull was the first time i found a yard. after that i spot them b4 they spot me if they even see me at all. and if you do get rushed FUCKEN RUN!

10,000$$ pshhh. i hope your joking. but seriously the freight companies really dont give a shit about painting over graf, but if you have a rep in the city, then city officials will push the train companies to fuck you over.

and it does cost a shit load to paint them. And i believe it is a federal crime, however they dont have the time or money to persue that shit.

heres the deal...

you dont get just charged for the price of paint and an hours worth of a guy with a spray gun. you're paying for the car to get sent to wherever they do their buff at, which could be on the other side of the country. then you're paying for the revenue they 'lose' while the car is out of service, being re-painted. then you're paying for the paint and the unionized man hours it takes to get the job done.

some of you guys are so short sighted, im surprised you dont crash into your toilets in the morning. do you actually think you researched your answers? just because YOU could paint a box car with two gallons of mis tinted paint from home depot for 8 dollars, doesnt mean a damn thing. if someone crashed into your car and fucked the side all up, are you gonna let them take your car, throw mismatched panels on it, and say 'hey man, good enough'? no, and neither are the train companies... not when the suits are about 'sending messages', not recovering their debts. infact, graffiti is a tax write off for them.

lastly, you think 10,000 is outrageous, clean trains are going for 125,000 a piece these days!

Originally posted by seeking

bulls are rail cops. while on railroad property, they have the same rights as the cops (or so i believe). so yes, technicly, i suppose they could shoot you, but you'd have to be doing some serious shit to get shot by a bull. kids painting on a train is not the 'terrorist' threat' they're worried about.

my boy got hemed up by a bull, he was approatched with a nine drawn and pointed at him. i think he was charged for all the graff on the car and fined like 3 grand......

It's Seyno. Like Say No.

I've heard that "shoot on sight" shit on several occasions. Here in Texas, you can shoot people that are on your land if you I think fire warning shots and tell them to get off etc. (So I've heard. I still don't believe that too much.)

Think about it though. Say you get shot for being in a yard. You and two other kids. How the fuck is that going to go down to the public? "Two kids took a walk and got shot for tresspassing without question." They'd be in some serious shit. Legal or not.

VIGILANTE JUSTICE!!!!! Haha.

I think, this thread is dead... Your talking about shit that you really dont need to know until you get busted. Because the fact of the matter is that your not really going to have enough money to pay yourself off if you do get busted anyway so whats the big fucking deal with knowing exact numbers of dollars that your pansy ass is going to have to spend to pay off your debt... On that note "Stay out the kitchen if the shits too hot"... PEACE!

my research is my opinion of what happened to me. and.. if csx cared as much about there box cars as i did about my car then why dont they buff all graff? i dont think they give a shit, because it doesnt effect there business or any thing, right? When i got caught up i know that the prosecuter, made an effort to get the rail police to fuck me over. they didnt slap me with a felony, but im still paying a 6000$ fine. I do relize what Im paying for (taking the car to the buff spot, etc.) but I just find it hard to believe that csx gives that much of a fuck to follow through with all that. i dunno.

Guest 87centHitMan

why you lyin, dog?

complete rubbish.

i think you should sign up for 'how not to type like a raver' 101, next semester... punctuation bro! and im not sure what your fascination with 'men' is, but there most be something going on...

seeks/ignore me, im just being crabby today.

You bitch too much, Even if you do moderate this site or whatever it is you do...

Archived