FLIXS

asid_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

asid, your a little fuck, on here acting like your from detroit, fronting like your tags are nice ive seen your tags and if anyone on here wants an honest opinion from somone in the same area as him, his tags look like complete ass, i totally agree with seeking, all these kids in michigan coming out of every corner of the burbs thinkin there cool cause the do graff, fuck all of you little kids, especially awge, i cant beleive im even replying to this shit! this is little kid shit! cops rolling through the market and shit! i never thought ide see the day!

Originally posted by smoking..joe

asid, your a little fuck, on here acting like your from detroit, fronting like your tags are nice ive seen your tags and if anyone on here wants an honest opinion from somone in the same area as him, his tags look like complete ass, i totally agree with seeking, all these kids in michigan coming out of every corner of the burbs thinkin there cool cause the do graff, fuck all of you little kids, especially awge, i cant beleive im even replying to this shit! this is little kid shit! cops rolling through the market and shit! i never thought ide see the day!

I am from detroit. Southwest Detroit. And I think my tags are sweet if you dont like em do you think I give a fuck? NO! Now I used to live in detroit but I just recently moved to the burbs. I dont even know why I am replying to this shit because this is just the net man I could care less what people say on the net.

Guest smokin..joe

suck it up asid im from your neck of the wood, when we meet im gonna blast you in your shit.. if you ever post another one of my fliks i will feed you your balls with a fork

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smokin..joe

i think those are the shittyest tags ive ever seen befor, hey asid if you from detroit, than how come all those flix are from the suburbs, i see all and i know all, so dont front kid

no fuck that shit those are my tags I aint gonna change my name because someone dont like my shit. I could care less and yea I am from Detroit and all those flixs are tooken from the suburbs because I live in the suburbs. I dont live in Detroit but I have some shit in Detroit though.

• 2 weeks later...

Asidoner shit the fuck up... i always see u post shit on here like ur some kind of fucking king that runs the streets of southwest detroit...Take ur crew and just quit because u aint shit fronting. I see ur pics and they sux u say they are tight but they sux admit it

• 4 weeks later...

Archived