ARE YOU IN OR WHAT!?!?! TAKIN' BETS!!!

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

my dad and I were discussing whether or not BUSH is going to goto war with IRAQ, and we think he is going to do it on 9/11 to prove our power and as a sign that we kick ass, and dont tolerate a dam thing!

i think it is going to be cool as shit if we attacked them on 9/11...

so im saying yes, and i got 5 on it.

its now or never..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

yes they will, no it wont be on september 11th. early to mid october. no it wont be cool. yes i hope john wilkes b0oth is reincarnated.

oh, and first.

Guest Stapler

He will do it with or without the other world powers help. His father [i am preety sure was president when they did it last time] and he will do it to show that `the American people are not weak`. Of course this will lead to mass problems and there will probably be minimal trust from other countries until he is either assanated or out of office????

Originally posted by Stapler

He will do it with or without the other world powers help. His father [i am preety sure was president when they did it last time] and he will do it to show that `the American people are not weak`. Of course this will lead to mass problems and there will probably be minimal trust from other countries until he is either assanated or out of office????

when that old senile motherfucker did it he didnt follow through. he promised the iraqi rebels he rounded up support and when the time came he let them get slaughtered. his very own bay of pigs.

Still riding on the wave of paranoia...

George Bush will start a war with Iraq, breaking all international "rules" of war, interfering in another nations sovereignty without any prior provocation. He is too stupid to understand any of the possible ramifications of his actions.

im pretty sure he understands what the ramifications of are. hes pretty stupid, but hes got a room full of advisors behind him. I think he'll wait for Saddam to do something threatning (sp?) before he goes for an all out war, that way he can keep his polls up. the Bush family has connections, dont front.

Archived