GW BUSH "the madman"

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep posting stupid pictures, im sure bush will see them and resign from office.

theres never been a president that everyone liked, so saying bush sucks, or showing people in other countries who dont like him is idiotic.

and besides, if those terrorist fucks liked bush - then id be worried.

i read a good quote today.

paraphrasing it said "people against the war on terrorism dont seem to understand one thing - someone is trying to kill them"

Originally posted by mapo wc

i read a good quote today.

paraphrasing it said "people against the war on terrorism dont seem to understand one thing - someone is trying to kill them"

im not against a war on terrorism, im against THIS 'war' on 'terrorism'.

until we undo the hypocricy and totalitarianism of our government, the world will never be safe from the largest terrorist threat in history, us.

bush is acting like nero, burning down his country so he can build one he likes better.

thank god im too old to go to war. but now that i think about it, i think im gonna move to fucking canada anyway.

mapo, no offense, but you're being ignornat dude. and im not saying that to pick on you or dis you, i actually like you most the time, but your stance her is just as short sighted and ignorant as you're claiming everyone else's to be. look around your neighborhood man, and then tell me that 'terrorists' are the ones killing your people... get your priorities straight dude...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i hate when i find words i dont know:mad:

to·tal·i·tar·i·an (t-tl-târ-n)

adj.

Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed

Said it before and Ile say it again,... Bush=wanker. seriously though, you ever wonder why amarikkka helped kuwait and not the numerous other countrys that have been invaded since? oil maybe? seriously amarican foregn policy is going to fuck everyone in the ass.

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." -- Julius Caesar

"Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your Honor. That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism." Mark Twain

Guest willy.wonka

go be homeless mapo...you house negro:lol: <----i cant remember who said it first, but that shit fits you perfectly.if we is good to the massa, he might let us go, or even betta let us have a room in the big house.

listen, my concerns is Israel vs Iraq vs USA....believe me that if a army comes upon my beach killin people, i'll fight against them, but im not wanting to go to Bagdad just to get bombed by the allies...my step father is trying to spend as much time with is family right now, cause they're gonna ship him off to that area to be a medic...im sure he doesnt want to go...i used to hate him, but now i see a different color.

later, im going to the beach!

Originally posted by postaholic

yea, but say he didnt goto war to stop WHO SANE now...

and then WHO SANE blew your ass up anyways...

bet you would feel stupid then huh?

fuck israel, they have enough weapons and smarts to handle their own shit, why the fuck we got to step in. no, the derty bomb shit?, whatever, fuck that, nukes are what's gonna kill folks, and they don't have them, and if they did, they aren't going to get them here anytime soon. they don't have genetic labs. damn right this is about oil. fucking oil and science fiction.

Someone said before bush stole office "If he becomes president he will set this country back at least 100 years". Well, so far, he's managed to set us back about 50, seeing as how we are repeating the cold war over again - just over "terrorism" not "communism". Let's see if he'll go back another 50 - back when labor unions and voter rights didn't exist.

Every DAY I read about something fucked up that he said or did. He and the rest are the absolute axis of evil, and anyone (especially on 12oz) who doesn't think so is due for a serious wake up call.

He managed to fuck the economy, and now he is not allowing any more government spending on education, health care, public housing, etc. in next years budget and says "It's not what I asked for"....

What about the American People! He's flaunting this whole bullshit in everyone's face - I just wish he would hurry up and get too cocky, fuck up bigtime so he gets ousted before he even has a second chance.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

go be homeless mapo...you house negro:lol: <----i cant remember who said it first, but that shit fits you perfectly.if we is good to the massa, he might let us go, or even betta let us have a room in the big house.

dont ever try to tell me again you arent a fucking racist.

you supremacist nazi motherfucker.

YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING NAZI.

this is why i like weapons of mass destruction. i would want nothing more than biological warfare unleashed upon you and your family.

thats all you motherfucking nazis are good for, running our fucking tests on you to watch you suffer.

Re: Re: Re: GW BUSH "the madman"

Originally posted by SPLINTER

wtf are you talking about man. were not stoppin terrorist attacks, were trying to catch a guy that cant be caught and while we do this we're pissing of more people and more of those people are gonna turn against us. while we speak a bunch of people are probably planning another attack from WITHIN our nation. our govt is retarded, they saw the 1st attacks came from within why not a 2nd one. they should handle there bizness HERE first and then worry about the rest.

what innocent countries do you speak of?? the only innocent country in the world is probably one that has ZERO guns and has nothing to do with the US. show me that country and ill show you an innocent one.

i do think our govt should put an end to terrorism but they shouldnt do it the way they tried to stop communism in vietnam, try fuckin dealing with OUr terrorists in OUR country before they go out and waste money getting absolutey nothing done.

im gonna sport a shirt with big ass letter that say Bush Is A Dork or Impeach Bush or Fuck Bush. i have a freedom of speach, well maybe i dont cuz im underage but everybody else does. i say we be treacherous.

fuck you. stop being a pussy. sadam can be caught its just assholes like you and your mom that complain about if we goto war people are going to die. no fucking shit.thats why its called war. and the cia replaces goverment officials of third worl countries all the time. so if we want we could have them do that shit. and those countries that are in the unitied nations are a bunch of fucktards. when ever something happends they always send us. so fuck them. we could own those countries like it aint no thing. and if you force your ideas upon people to make them hear listin or read then thats against the law and you can goto jail. peace out fucktard.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GW BUSH "the madman"

Originally posted by rip

fuck you. stop being a pussy. sadam can be caught its just assholes like you and your mom that complain about if we goto war people are going to die. no fucking shit.thats why its called war. and the cia replaces goverment officials of third worl countries all the time. so if we want we could have them do that shit. and those countries that are in the unitied nations are a bunch of fucktards.

when ever something happends they always send us.

so fuck them. we could own those countries like it aint no thing. and if you force your ideas upon people to make them hear listin or read then thats against the law and you can goto jail.

Ok keyboard hero - when you say "us" and "we", I assume you mean the US as an entity. (that would include me, BTW) However, you come on here and talk crap because inside you *know* they aren't going to send "us", they're going to send "them" - armed forces. They won't draft people for this, so stop acting like you're anything but some kid playing the pseudo-patriot.

http://www.llrc.org/du/images/iraq5734.jpg'>

It doesn't matter what you justify it with, no one should be allowed to inflict ANYTHING like this - esp. on a grand scale. No wonder the US is afraid of an International Court.

• 4 years later...

Archived