GW BUSH "the madman"

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trampled

yeah, you guys are fucked. Living in canaduh has its advantages, but we get sucked in along with the good ol' us of a's policies. bush is really trying to make his mark.he's just trying to go down in history as the president who saved the world. he'll just end up fucking it in the ass.

Guest trampled

on another note, i was in the phillipines last august and i was telling people about how bush pretty much rigged the election, (how his brother is the gov. of florida, etc.) and they weren't surprised a t all. they were like, "that happens every election here". For example, on the day of the election there will be brown outs in the major voting centres and piles of ballots will disappear. So, my point is this: America is sliding towards being a second world country. Discuss

Guest trampled

you got that right, we got stopped by the cops 2 or 3 times and the tried to pay him off, but when my girl's uncle gave his id (he's a secretary for a high ranking offical in manila) and saw a white guy(me) sitting in the van he just let us go

Originally posted by mapo wc

we should start our own political party. haha.

instead of an elephant our a donkey we'll have a nuclear explosion logo.

and a burning american flag, with bunches of middle class white people running from their burning homes!! ahahahah damn thats nice

Guest socrates

You know what happens when middle class white people get scared...they kill minorities and women, let's hope we can keep then calm.

Guest SPLINTER

Re: Re: GW BUSH "the madman"

Originally posted by rip

stop actin like a bitch. and yes your mom could be arrested for treason. if you want to let terror atacks and inocent countries that cant help themselves get fucked up. then more power to you. but dont go around actin like those green peace mother fuckers during the vietnam war.

wtf are you talking about man. were not stoppin terrorist attacks, were trying to catch a guy that cant be caught and while we do this we're pissing of more people and more of those people are gonna turn against us. while we speak a bunch of people are probably planning another attack from WITHIN our nation. our govt is retarded, they saw the 1st attacks came from within why not a 2nd one. they should handle there bizness HERE first and then worry about the rest.

what innocent countries do you speak of?? the only innocent country in the world is probably one that has ZERO guns and has nothing to do with the US. show me that country and ill show you an innocent one.

i do think our govt should put an end to terrorism but they shouldnt do it the way they tried to stop communism in vietnam, try fuckin dealing with OUr terrorists in OUR country before they go out and waste money getting absolutey nothing done.

im gonna sport a shirt with big ass letter that say Bush Is A Dork or Impeach Bush or Fuck Bush. i have a freedom of speach, well maybe i dont cuz im underage but everybody else does. i say we be treacherous.

Originally posted by jah

dude, i was just saying i hope you get mustard gas shoved up your ass because youre promoting biological warfare. hitler wouldnt even use mustard gas in ww2 because he thought it was too cruel. in ww1 he was on a charge and the germans fired off mustard gas, when all the sudden the winds changed and they caught the draft. thats why hitler wouldnt use it. the point is that biological warfare is fucked beyond belief and by talking about it like its cool youre just showing everyone how fuckin dumb you are. you think having an "i dont give a fuck" attitude is cool. i dont have any mustard gass though dumbass, and i wasnt saying i would shove it up your ass. and if you didnt catch the sarcasm in the "ill rip your face" off thing youre just fuckin stupid. well, unfortuanately i dont live in cali anymore. im in australia now. comin out here anytime soon??

ps. i dont liste to punk.

im not necessarily promoting biological warfare. i think this world is fucked up and i hate so many people, and i just generally hate life.

like regulator said, i hate people who have all happy lives, live in nice suburban homes, go to church, with the white picket-fence, minivan, and dog. i fuckin hate those people. and it seems like those people run the world. i wish for once they could be hit with tragedy. if that means nukes, biological warfare, or anything else, then i'd love to see it. i'd actually be pretty happy that i was killed by it as well. so bring on the nukes.

Originally posted by mapo wc

im not necessarily promoting biological warfare. i think this world is fucked up and i hate so many people, and i just generally hate life.

like regulator said, i hate people who have all happy lives, live in nice suburban homes, go to church, with the white picket-fence, minivan, and dog. i fuckin hate those people. and it seems like those people run the world. i wish for once they could be hit with tragedy. if that means nukes, biological warfare, or anything else, then i'd love to see it. i'd actually be pretty happy that i was killed by it as well. so bring on the nukes.

ahahaha right on the fuckin spot....i fuckin hate the typical "disney channel family"...fuckin pricks...hahahahahaah this shit cracks me up

When does an attack on innocent civillians cease becoming "collateral damage" and become "an act of terror" look at the israeli govt that georgie supports, invading palestine and kiling thosands of innocent people. "Palestinian terrorists!?" nah, palestinian freedom fighters!

This week, Iraq cancelled a huge quota of wheat that Australia was going to export to Iraq directly because of the Australian overnments threats to Iraq, Alexander Downer and john howard fuck up again! the cancellation is going to mean that millions of dollars that Austraian wheat farmers were going to earn is gone.

oh yeah, to sum up good old georgie boy...."Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning." -george bush,2000

sorry if this is a rant, but im really pissed off at the state of the world right now.

Archived