Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

GW BUSH "the madman"

Guest willy.wonka

are we at war?my mom for the first time is talkin down on the so-called president..he wants to go to war with IRAQ..top people in congress and in military think we shouldnt..Israel promised that if they ever recieved any attacks from iraq, that they would go nuclear.bush tells americans how dare you "talk shit about me"....that my mother could be arrested for talkin shit...while bush and others sit on thier oil thrones, the freedom of speech is thrown out the window and a new world order is unfolding.

at first 70%of americans on a poll said yes to attack iraq ASAP..tehn they were asked if they still agreed wit hthe president if there were countless american casulties..the polls flipped..30% still agreed to go to war...70% said no.

do you want to fight in a war? i think not.general swartzcoft to the well respected republican henry hissenger?sp? say no, do not go to war, but bush is trying to push his limits thinking that he is president...

i would love for that asshole to get impeached..wouldnt that be funny.

well, this thread was based on feelings to some coked out fag that thinks he can get away with anything.fuck GW BUSH i hope they impeach his ass.

remember freedom of speech?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

if that fool gets elected president in 2004 im moving to canada. i know id have to give up electricity and running water and id have to live in a log cabin, but dammit, i would be too ashamed to live in the US.

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha, my mom says get to school or save to buy a ticket to canada..

fuck that..im goin to mexico!:)

fijian islands are already starting to worry about the water level. watch out hawaii, you may just be underwater in the relatively near future.....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh jesus christ..

more anti-bush bullshit from conspiracy people. go investigate roswell, and try to convince people how we didnt really land on the moon.

i hope we go to war. i hope we nuke them. i hope they nuke us.

you know why? i hate the whole fucking world. i hope everybody on this planet goes up in flames. i hope everyone fucking dies. fuck everyone.

i wish theyd give out nukes for free like they do AOL disks. more nukes the better.

nuclear weapons and abortion are the greatest thing this world has to offer. add biological warfare to that list as well. we're all gonna die and i cant fucking wait.

bring on the nukes!

Guest postaholic

yea, but say he didnt goto war to stop WHO SANE now...

and then WHO SANE blew your ass up anyways...

bet you would feel stupid then huh?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

mapo wc

_____

i blame you!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

mapo wc

_____

i blame you!

what?

anyway..like i said..bring on the nukes!

Originally posted by mapo wc

oh jesus christ..

more anti-bush bullshit from conspiracy people. go investigate roswell, and try to convince people how we didnt really land on the moon.

i hope we go to war. i hope we nuke them. i hope they nuke us.

you know why? i hate the whole fucking world. i hope everybody on this planet goes up in flames. i hope everyone fucking dies. fuck everyone.

i wish theyd give out nukes for free like they do AOL disks. more nukes the better.

nuclear weapons and abortion are the greatest thing this world has to offer. add biological warfare to that list as well. we're all gonna die and i cant fucking wait.

bring on the nukes!

i hope you get a mustard bomb shoved up your ass you fuckin toy ass bitch.

"youre the shit that comes out of your moms cunt while shes on the rag!"

(i love that line)

Fucken morons, Its all good while theyre typin on the computer daddy bought for them in their big ass house, lovely sheltered ignorance.

For real though, look at the mockery/coup that took place when bush was thrown in office, thats some fucken thievous ass shit.

Originally posted by jah

i hope you get a mustard bomb shoved up your ass you fuckin toy ass bitch.

"youre the shit that comes out of your moms cunt while shes on the rag!"

(i love that line)

im right here homeboy.

people like you is why nukes are good.

"im right here homeboy..."

is that a sorry attemt to sound hard?? i wont say that id rip your face off if i ever saw you since its gay to fight on the internet.....

i meant mustard GAS bomb too..

shit nigga, im fixin to loc out on dis mahfucka son. reconize biatch!!!!

Originally posted by jah

"im right here homeboy..."

is that a sorry attemt to sound hard?? i wont say that id rip your face off if i ever saw you since its gay to fight on the internet.....

i meant mustard GAS bomb too..

who said anything about fighting on the internet?

gainesville, florida if youre interested.

bitch.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

are we at war?my mom for the first time is talkin down on the so-called president..he wants to go to war with IRAQ..top people in congress and in military think we shouldnt..Israel promised that if they ever recieved any attacks from iraq, that they would go nuclear.bush tells americans how dare you "talk shit about me"....that my mother could be arrested for talkin shit...while bush and others sit on thier oil thrones, the freedom of speech is thrown out the window and a new world order is unfolding.

at first 70%of americans on a poll said yes to attack iraq ASAP..tehn they were asked if they still agreed wit hthe president if there were countless american casulties..the polls flipped..30% still agreed to go to war...70% said no.

do you want to fight in a war? i think not.general swartzcoft to the well respected republican henry hissenger?sp? say no, do not go to war, but bush is trying to push his limits thinking that he is president...

i would love for that asshole to get impeached..wouldnt that be funny.

well, this thread was based on feelings to some coked out fag that thinks he can get away with anything.fuck GW BUSH i hope they impeach his ass.

remember freedom of speech?

stop actin like a bitch. and yes your mom could be arrested for treason. if you want to let terror atacks and inocent countries that cant help themselves get fucked up. then more power to you. but dont go around actin like those green peace mother fuckers during the vietnam war.

"mapo wc gets no respect"

you remember that thread where you bitched and moaned like a little girl cus you didnt understand why people didnt like you? yeah, it could have somthing to do with the fact youre fuckin retard who talks shit and drops challenges that you know will never happen while hiding behind a computer screen. TOY!

Re: Re: GW BUSH "the madman"

Originally posted by rip

stop actin like a bitch. and yes your mom could be arrested for treason. if you want to let terror atacks and inocent countries that cant help themselves get fucked up. then more power to you. but dont go around actin like those green peace mother fuckers during the vietnam war.

yeah, im so glad we have a government to take care of all the problems of the world so we dont even have to know whats going on. ignorance is bliss....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this