Your day thus far.... (doesn't have to be today)

Dirty_habiT

I ate cocoa pebbles for breakfast (1:00PM)

made some spaghetti an hour later for lunch.

now I'm drinking cherry coke.

My day is slowly getting worse, all these people leaving, I can't handle it. Oops... I'm still posting, I'm supposed to be outta here.

How's your day?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo i'm fuckin chillen. my day's sucked shit through a straw for the most part but i'm off to get drizunk with a hot 20 yr old chick and some friends from work. after that i'm off to another bar where i'll know the bartender. free pitchers...

holla, hollaback

• 3 months later...

You're a soldier.

This morning I rode my brother's bike across town. I saw all these cops, I was wondering which one was gonna pull me over and ask why I'm not in school. None did, it wouldn't have mattered if they did. I rode by this head shop that's owned by this older gangster dude that lives here in town. I asked him a while back if I could paint on his back wall of his head shop, he offered to let me paint the letters on the front glass window. Anyway, I didn't do it, but I went by there today, and there was some silly lookin throwup letters that someone obviously spent some time trying to make look real nice.

That's my initiative for today, I'm gonna see if he'll let me paint the glass. They don't open until 11:30AM though. :tick tock:

today i woke up at 10am to bring my car in because the brakelights arent working. so i brought that in and then rode home. it was fucking freezing, but i havent been on my bike in about a week so it felt good anyhow to just cruise home doing manuals and knocking over garbage cans. then i made an egg sandwich. watched dirty hands 2. and now im looking for pictures to use for my 2-d class.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i like smelly buses

ud feel more than at home in london then!! haha

basically my day has been shit, and i doubt it will improve

So I didn't talk to the head shop owner today. I did, however, go to this ditch that my brother and I got arrested at for painting. The local kids that have been the ones to decorate neighbors fences with black one line sissy gang tags..... they have been going to this ditch and painting "productions". It's alot more of an improvement over what I've seen them do in the past. I'm still gonna go back down there in a couple days and burn them though.

d-habz:

http://bloop.org/12oz/dick.jpg'>

what an excitng fucking day!

-i was signingup for classes. took forever to make the right scheule and pick the classes tha werent full. as i was completing it the site went down becasue it closed for the day.

-this guy i am friends with told me i'm what he's been waitng for. that's a tad over my head.

-i was printing out my 6 page term project. on page 2 the printer jammed and i think i'm out of ink. hooray!

-i'm broke . really broke. nowhere is hiring. i pay for gas wth quarters and change.

-some cool guy in a mustang stole my parkin spot.

despite these mishaps i'm not going to cry and think it's the end of the world. there's still many things i'm happy for. like. having both of my legs. etc... yeahh go me.yeah.aj.kflasdjlkdsafkjd

i had some ice cream pie. that was pretty good. wooh

Visited my mom in the hospital. She finally got out of the emergenccy ward and into a real room. That only took 2 days.

Found out she might need brain surgery.

Went and ate some Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers at Wendy's.

Went home. Took a nap. Got up.

Trudged to the L and got a 40 and a six.

Watched the 4th quarter of Monday Night Football.

Helped GF study for final exams in Anatomy, Physiology, and her practicum.

Turned on computer.

Drank a Labatt's Lite left over from visitors from Winnipeg.

Opened 40 and proceeded to drink.

I'm tired as hell at work right now. I slept 2 hours (usually I get about 7 to 8) and my eyes keep wanting to shut without my permission.

I've been piddling around on the computer, bought my ticket to SF to go see my BF in a couple of weeks. I looked through some Baby Phat shipment that came in to see what I could greedily have for free.

Had some coffee, downloaded a font, looked through some magazines to see which would be most suitable for our company's advertisement. Uploaded some files for our website update. Yawn...

3pm woke up

4pm met girl and co (goodbye by the way, sorry you didnt getto come by tonight)

445ish got photos

5 went home

6went to train station put money on my phone

7 packed

8 went back to yell at cell phone guy

9asleep

11 woke up and started work again

been working since

gotto go do my laundry and pack some more and im on a plane.....

Guest mikro137

i went to work

painted steel in incredibly undesireable conditions

came home and watched menace 2 society (hot off of kazaa)

made "art"

looked at nudie pictures for a bit , loking for ideas , and for pretty naked girls...

ummm

i guess its back to making "art"

well, woke up, went to the local chill spot, went to mates watched some cable tv, came home chilled in front of computer. girlfriend came over, she went to netball then i went to subway and got free subway then drove up n down the coast yelling abuse. now im here :king:

got up...which was painfull

went to college. first lesson got cancelled

depressed at the thought that i could have stayed in bed longer

smoked a ciggy

went to lesson

lesson after that got cancelled

came home

am off to get some new trainers soon

Guest Skull&Bones

I'm working off last nights 12 PBR's.

I'm regretting my Tuesday binger. I think I'll be doing that all day today.

Also, I'm eating yesterdays stale muffins from a meeting here in the office and slamming a few litres of water to straighten out my head.

It's almost lunch. Maybe a 24 inch meatball sub from the ill sandwich shop outside of work is due.

I think I'm going to go hide and fall asleep somewhere in the building.

Fuck I'm bored.

• 5 months later...

starting yesterday...

drove an 11 hour drive from new england to virginia, got home left at noon, got home around elebinish. woke up at 530am, went to fucking work. (fuking work, arrrg.) still at work....still will be at work until 8 tomorrow....count that shit....27 fucking hours. and i dont do cool shit for a job. if it wasnt for 12oz on worknights like this, which come two or three times a month, im sure id kill myself. but besides that. im just thuuuuuper, thanks for athking.:hatred:

Archived