Your day thus far.... (doesn't have to be today)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a pretty bad ass surprise Freeze... way to make your day go good.

I slept till 2:30PM. Went in the kitchen with no shirt on, like how my mom hates me to do. Got a glass of orange juice, and a chocolate cupcake leftover from my mom's b-day. I made very sure to drink the orange juice before I ate the cupcake. Yup. Now, I'm on this damned computer again.

I gotta find something to do tonight, I cannot be all bored and contributing to my carpal tunnel.

Last night I got off school and chilled with my boys.

I was hungry so all three of us went to Applebees and I had my usual, Broccoli and Chicken with Tomatoe fettichini, and them being the wonderful spanish people that they are got nachos. big whoop.. and to end it off we had the brownie with ice cream thing which is always nice.. and jose got mad cuz they didnt have coronas anymore that nite, so he had to drink samuel adams and shit.

Then we went to buy ice for our beer, and cruized over to al's house for a bit, then when the beer was cold... we went and had a tailgate shindig by my ride in the parking lot. Al brought out his guitar, and we sang red hot chili peppers, smashing pumpkins, and sublime songs.. and drank beer. Then I played a bit and sang a song i made up called "fuck america" ...after that i put on sum spanish music and jose tried to teach me how to dance like he does, but him and al just ended up break dancing to the music and left me hanging which was ok, because of whatever.

Then we ended up reciting poetry to eachother underneth the stars, drinking beers, while al played a steady beat. Then al said something that mad me sad, so i told them i was boning out. Before i left though i told al he's made me sad, and i took my lighter and started to burn myself, then they stopped me. but i got my lighter back and started to burn my sketch book and it made a really nice smell. They asked me if i wanted to go to the tunnles but i was too sad to go and just left.

I went home sad.

p.s. fuck america

i went paiting last night and some drunkin bum walked up to me and i started to walk away but then he started talking soem fucked up language to me( it could have been jibberish who knows) and i was like uhhhh i dont understand you and he just waved his hands at me and passed out near where i was painting, didnt give me any trouble...

I went to Macaroni's Grill with my mom and her husband (step pops). All his old people hippy friends were there. They [Macaroni people] musta known I was coming, because they had the table covered in paper and crayons left out. So I took full advantage of the "play like you're in kindygarten time."

So I got this chicken portabello dish. It had those little pasta things that looked like rice, with freh spinach and red bell peppers chopped up in it. The chicken had garlic cloves chopped on the top of it, some sort of white cheese and a portabello mushroom slice in between the cheese and the especially tender chicken. All in all, it was great, I'd recommend that you try it yourself, as my words do not the justice that the food deserves.

Ed's friends were cool, it was one of his homie's b-days. So after dinner we went over to his friend's house, and they smoked the marijuana (ak-31 I believe it was). I don't smoke, but I used to, and it smelled like some good stuff. So, I hung out with the adults, my mom let me have one of her chick drinks. Watched the blue and gold/scarlet mccaw in fear. I was bitten by my grandmother's blue and gold when I was 3 and still have a scar on my finger today. So, that was fun... good end to an otherwise uneventful day.

its 1am and my laundry just went in the dryer. another hour to kill....

people are fucking sheep...at least once they step on to transit they are. THey need to start calling the transit staff "sheep herders" cause thats all they do. Service disruptions today. Down to one track for a few stations so they re-worked some stuff to make things flow better (yea right!). Meaning a train going dowtown from this new extension only goes to where it meets the old line then stops, and you get out and wait for a train from the old line. Now they post signs at every station on the system all week about this, announce it on the pa, and run that stupid LED sign at the station all the time with that info, and yet when you get to the station every needs to get off at, 3/4 of the train sits there baffled at the fact that they aren't moving and the platform is crammed with people. THey just shut out the transit staff yelling in the car,the train that its going out of service. Long story short some slow people didn't get out before the doors closed, the train started moving then quickly slammed into emergency (thanks to some smart employee hitting the switch) litteraly throwing some passengers to the floor. stupid stupid stupid. I dont know what was more annoying, the lack of intelligence of the passengers, or the poor planning of transit...

Guest Stapler

^^Those god damm transit folk will never learn how to run things properly. On a side note my day started at 2 pm I got up up had pizza and fried rice [i didnt have to cook] an then watched Black hawk Down. Burnt Black Hawk Down and then go on 12oz to find that aliens had over run it with stupid threads. I am now in the process of typing to a bunch of people I have never met in real life and it is making my day better. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

right thread now.

today i got up around 11 o clock. my brothers in town for a short while so we did some quality bonding over Super Smash Brothers Melee. i let him win. worked out for about an hour and a half. i did a bunch of those leg raises with 140 lbs and now my calfs are killing me. i usually dont do leg raises. i looked in the mirror and saw how funny it looked to have kind of big arms and not really big legs. disproportionate. so i did that and now they hurt. grrr.

when i was there last night, there were 2 really hot sisters that i know that were working out. the older one that is my age is hot but she is too uptight. her little sister (2 years younger than me) is boooooomb though. like true model quality. even other girls who would normally be jealous say that she is going to be a model. i talked to them while they worked out :p haha i had a great view. usually only busted girls show up at the gym. i feel bad for them. they are hella busted. there is no chance they will EVER be hot. but they try so hard to get a nice body. they dont understand.

i was at court the other day. my mom dragged me. it was suppose to be entertaining and educational. it was a lawsuit against farmers (defendants) who impact health. my mom had done a shit load of the work on it for the plaintiffs and the plaintiffs lawyer is one of the top in the nation, hes this guy who did all the lawsuits for the enron workers, he WON the big tobacco thing, took on worldcom, defended microsoft...top gun to say the least. it was pretty dope i guess, hed get up there and just mess with the farmers. needless to say they one. so i guess it was kind of big, but not national shit.

i really dont expect anyone to read all this.

went out to eat didnt get home till 11 tonight. if those baseball fools strike, im seriously not even gonna watch that damn sport anymore. too damn greedy. damn alex rodriguez, i blame his ass. he got huge amounts of cash, the other players look at him and think they deserve money like that. so they demand it or strike.

blaaaah.

im making good friends with you,

when youre shaking your good frame.

parties suck.. especially when you are drunk as fuck.. but when youre drunk you act exactly like you do when youre sober.. so everyone is always.. 'fuck (insert my name here) you need to drink some more.. and of course i do because there is nothing wrong with being even more drunk.. and then i passout without drinking a gallon of water.. so then i have to go through the next day with a hangover. . i never have the headache hangover though.. i have the throw up one. yeah.

my day was really chill , woke up on my friends floor , went for the best damm drive home in my friends car listening to some cool english hip hop and cruising . then spent the whole day on a couch outside writing rhymes with a good mate and just chillen , it was greatness.

Just got back from the race track (bmx) with my little brother. I like the way he drives, it's like 120mph weavin all the way down the high way.... makin all the cars look like they're going real slow. Ate a sausage egg and cheese biscuit and drank a liter of deja blue water (the best kind). Oh yeah, and I care if you farted, just so you know funny guy. Little brother has state championship races coming up this weekend, I'm gonna go to offer my big brotherly support.

Last time he went, like a month ago.... he was in the 16 novice racing class. There wasn't enough people in his class to hold a race, keep in mind this is the state championship prelims. So they bumped him up to 17 intermediate class... and he had to race with the big boys. He's only been racing for like 3 months, and he straight creamed the older kids. Made them look like bitches. He got first place in a class that was not his own, and brought home a big trophy. Now he's got all these places trying to sponsor him. It's great.

To top it off, I got some reeses pieces. They're really good, my favorite.

Guest Stapler

I went out at 7 to meet some friends. We were suppost to go and meet some girls but that fucked up. So we went drinking at 10 went to some place were one of my friends old school friends was working got half price drinks and food. Went to another place were they BBQ food for you and cheap drink, drank to much and was being very drunk. Then got out and had only spent 300 yen about 4 dollars australian and 1.50 american. Then cruised to a girl place got suome numbers and invited the girls to a BBQ tommorow at the beach they said yes. So now I am drunk have numbers and am at friends place chilling on 12oz drinking beer. The other thing is my friend who is Japanese has a Cadillac go figure??? I NEED SLEEPPPPPPPPPPP

yesterday

up at 9 - made breakfast - did the dishes in the bathtub (i have no kitchen sink right now) - cleaned the bathtub - sanded the drywall in the spare room - picked up the laundry - went to home depot - ate lunch - sanded more - painted the bathroom - checked out the caribean carnival up the street - made dinner - painted the bathroom - played some video games

today

up at 7 - shower - get dressed - go to work - sit at work - sit at work - sit at work....... until 6:30 then i go home and get nookie

sitting in the lunchroom at work, drinking a coke and eating a cold bagel. I overslept this morning and woke up 7 minutes before I had to catch the bus. Roomate was in the shower, so I had to stick my head under the kitchen sink to get rid of the "bed hair" grabbed my shit and ran out the door to the bus stop. Its actually been busy today for once....

I'm pissed off. My step brother always brings his girlfriend over here. They are so stupid, literally they are of low intelligence levels. We have 6 people that live in this house and have to be nice about not eating all the food. Ya know, so everyone else can enjoy the food too. Well, this fuck, ALWAYS has his girlfriend over here eating. They eat here everyday, and he'll make these big ass triple decker sandwiches and shit when there's only a half a loaf of bread left. "

Oh, yeah, it's cool, you can eat our food all the time, nobody else matters."

God, give me the strength......

My Day

5:30 am....shut off the alarm and go back to bed.

6:15 am....finally get out of bed and roll off of kissmyass' chest and get into the shower

6:30am...get out of the shower and get ready (grey 3/4 sleeve sweater, black slim pants, with heeled boots--those mother fukers are heeled, hoop earrings, white musk scent, thong and bra)

7:05 am...get out of the house, have some crack dealer cat call me, me answering to him "fuck off bitch" and wait for the bus

7:30 am....get to school eat breakfast with my sister and shit talk about people (we're real bad about that)

8:00 am-12:20p.m. school. by now my feet fucking hurt and it's not even half of the day. talk to this one girl who thinks that she is depressed ever since her baby daddy died. very sad.

12:30pm...got picked up by my father to take care of some family business...hungry hungry hungry. talk about the family, willing to give the car to me, having some money wired to my account, etc.

2:00 p.m-7:00p.m. work work work. standing on these shoes that hurt but look oh so good. oh look, it's so cold outside, my nipples are showing. i went to go visit this chinese lady who sells wool scarves on the street that looked to tempting to buy. but it had green and pink and yello stripes on them. i am thinking practicality here, so i didnt get it. but she was willing to give it to me for $10. maybe tomorrow. dealt with idiots all day. i swear, i fucking hate people. if i had a tranquilizer gun at all times, i would tranquilize the people that come into the store. complete idiots.

7:15p.m.....went to a store to buy a slip to put under this dress because my thongs shows and that isnt good considering its a wedding that i am attending. might give my grandmother a heart attack. although the cashier lady was very polite

7:30 p.m.... wait for a bus.

8:15p.m.... damn bus took too long. finally arriving at home.

8:30 p.m ....read email and respond.

9:15 p.m.....supposed to be doing some homework. but typing this.

i woke up around 11:00

took a shower

bullshited on here for a while

watched montel

order an AC Adapter for my scanner

watched super troopers

watched law & order

ate spaghetti (sp)

watched a video on suicide

smoked a cigarette.

damn my life is boring.

Archived