hatas... pop that haterade!!!!!!!

Guest wydontyudie2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wydontyudie2

platapie and uncleboy are both toys like me dont get it twisted, lets ask another question. how much of that shit that you two posted was freestyle??? im seriously gonna have to take something i drew to the wall. makes it sooooo much easier.

be back later

Originally posted by wydontyudie2

no thats just where my ride took me

and just think, in three years when your parents allow you to get your license youll be able to spread your horrid idea of graffiti wherever you please....god save us all...at least you dont live anywhere near me....i hope....

Guest Merdle

platapie and uncleboy are both toys like me dont get it twisted, lets ask another question. how much of that shit that you two posted was freestyle??? im seriously gonna have to take something i drew to the wall. makes it sooooo much easier.

be back later

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

except for bike and float, everyone on this page is pretty much gay. so if you were trying to show up wydontyudie with that slightly less gay crap it didnt work. Its like one retard saying another slightly more retarded guy is stupid, at least blink atx's had a comedic value to it.

Guest uncle-boy

be back later

the only peice i had a sketch for was the purple one.

the other two peices were "free-style".

jack ass:rolleyes:

bodice gots dope colors... you rack those?

There is only *one* source of those cans on this crap little isle, and its a 9 foot by 15 foot store. No, I don't rack them, for fear of not being able to get 'em again. However, I know the owners pretty well, so I get a huge discount, they will reserve me what ever I want from each shipment, hold cans for me indefinetly with no deposit, and (best of all) the will give me paint on credit. I wouldn't sour this sweet deal........................

everybody on here that posted sucks...

there is no rule that to talk shit you gotta back it up by posting flicks and if thats a rule its been made up by another one of you toys...so it doesnt matter.... and to the kid that started this post to say your shit sucks isnt "hating" you just suck....sorry

Re: Re: so its been posted before......................

Originally posted by FUBU YAMAKA

SERIOUSLY THIS SHIT IS STRAIGHT UP GAY, NO DISS.

I know. who cares? I'm enjoying myself. I'm progressing.

"If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter,

for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself"

Originally posted by FUBU YAMAKA

WELL THAT STUFF IS GOOD IF YOUR COMPARING TO A PILE OF SHIT. IS THAT WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY. I HOPE YOUR RETARDED OR HAVE SOME SORT OF BRAIN DISEASE

so, you're a bit peeved that I take the rantings of some twerp who has to hide behind an ADDITIONAL pseudonym with a grain of salt, yeah?

feel free to get wound up, honey, its your time.......................

Archived