CELLULAR PHONE CAMERAS????

The Dude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

They have them on all new phones for the past year here in Japan. The have also had colour screens on phones for almost two years. The current phones have cameras as standard, and they are cool but are mostly on the outer part of the phone but on a couple you can actually turn the camera in many directions. The newest of all these phones has camera calls or whatever you call them and also TV.....that is preety dope but honestly I would not buy one because why watch TV on a phone when you could chill at home and watch it. I can see it now all the teenagers being cool and watching MTV at Starbucks

Guest ctrl+alt+del

is it a good quality picture? i need to get a digital camera. im gonna add that to my list of things i want and will never get.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by The Dude

maybe im just paranoid, but am i the only one who sees this as a bad idea? goodbye privacy. goodbye freedom. hello technology. wipe your feet on the welcome mat, big brother.....

oh i totally agree - i don't like those camera phones very much; i was painting somewhere and these kids just randomly take pictures with their phones without asking me

i also heard that people are taking pictures of other people's credit card numbers while they're standing right next to them...

what's next?

Guest imported_Europe

Wow, where did this old thread come from.

Phones with cameras are standard today, I like my phonecam, its fun to play with...

Nokia 7250

camera phones still creep me out. i'll take my cell phone and my digi. i'd rather have seperate devices for seperate purposes. that way if i lose or break one, all my other stuff is still functional.

i need a phone with a flashlight in it, but i don't think they make them yet. man, that would be so handy.

i'm going to tell you why camera phones are fab!

because i did my first penis cheek this weekend and without the phone i wouldn't have record of it!!!!

BEHOLD!!!!!!! (berklee music student kid)

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00369651f00000033.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00369651f00000034.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00369651f00000035.jpg'>

dude

yah i know they are bad quality

not bad ube, but I think mamerro will agree with me when I say...you left an awful lot of canvas untouched.

I personally like to bust out the mega red and give whoever clown lips. If they wake up in the middle of the marker session...it makes it that much funnier when they're pissed off and yelling.

..apparently undercovers in new york have been using them for on the spot recognition and ID..

so.. a friend of mine was stopped on a platform for smoking.. he actually didnt even realize at the time he was smoking..

cops yoke him up.. give him a ticket.. whip out a camera phone.. flic him and ask him if he has any outstanding warrants and arrests..

everything went all cool since he doesnt.. but he got a nice bloomberg fine of 50 bucks.

so..

im guessing this is one very bad bad bad implementation of said cellular fone camera...

camera phones bug me out.

i'm paranoid as heel, so that doesn't help.

as far as the coloring goes, i have heard a story many times about friends who colored a dude's ENTIRE face in with a pilot black marker.

the guy woke up the next morning and had to drive home like that.

one of the culprits was a coworker of his, so colored dude fired him.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

not bad ube, but I think mamerro will agree with me when I say...you left an awful lot of canvas untouched.

I personally like to bust out the mega red and give whoever clown lips. If they wake up in the middle of the marker session...it makes it that much funnier when they're pissed off and yelling.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived