Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Secret

How I Spent My Summer Vacation... By Secret

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahh........new york......, nice pictures, except for that vizie crap, that red piece is bad....oh well bump for girls, the oze truck, worm, debt, jore, lewis, pause, and meeka

I am envious of your summer secret. Looks like you had a blast. If you can, post flix of what you did on that train bridge....

..and that vizie guy does suck balls. not.

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 09-06-2001).]

wow...i saw your tags around town secret but i didn't realize it was you. just thought it was someone else using the same word. wish we could have hooked up and painted. thanks for posting the pic's.

It looks like you had a good summer!Props for getting up Hitting MTA doing the bridge cause i know i would have feel off And also i always thought envy was a guy i dont know why?But damn i like her shit!!!

------------------

?

why dont you guys sweat these hos a little bit harder....not to dis yall but ive never seen such a large amount of positive replys to a posting and i wonder why...tn fk beeeyatch!!rip fuel!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2slim:

why dont you guys sweat these hos a little bit harder....not to dis yall but ive never seen such a large amount of positive replys to a posting and i wonder why...

Well, maybe I'm blind but I don't see anybody on here "sweating me hard". Nobody has exactly offered to lick my ass and shake my cans for me yet... but if somebody does, if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you know. wink.gif

Clean trains WHAT WHAT

Sorry I kept stepping on that noisy piece of shit.

Hey i have an awsome shot of that red car in coney island...post it later

4th of July at Red Hook!!

You know who;s infamous flick collection

Brooklyn Kids!

ah...the memories...*sniff sniff

can i lick you and shake your cans? and ill even fill your pieces in for you and when you get raided ill take the blame ha ha

just kidding you crushed alot this summer i wish i had the opportunity like you did you should swing by az sometime and ill set it up sucka good post..

Originally posted by ink Lunatic:

Hey i have an awsome shot of that red car in coney island...post it later

Haha, you mean the Chevy Impala?? That's some bling bling shit.

I just came back from school.... blah.

Check your email.... smile.gif

SECRET...aaww yeah sugga i see you got some of the flix i took. Fucking BROOKLYN in da place to be. I had so much fun with everyone. REBEL is my hero. Glad he let us chill at his house. We best be headed back in Dec. or Jan. like we talked about. Fuck i miss that shit. Don't worry kids. ALONE n SECRET out to straight rock the US. On our lil tour. Grey Hound fucking express baby. Coast to fucking coast. watch out. lol. I see you got my boyfriends flix up on your lil pic collection here. VIZIE i love you.

</a><font size=4 color=red><center>ALONE, SECRET, REBEL, OPIE, MAIN2, CAPS CONEY FUCKING ISLAND RAPEXCORE 2001</font></center></a>

Guest WebsterUno

Ill shake my ass and lick your cans!

Howz dat!