How I Spent My Summer Vacation... By Secret

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 2slim:

why dont you guys sweat these hos a little bit harder....not to dis yall but ive never seen such a large amount of positive replys to a posting and i wonder why...

Well, maybe I'm blind but I don't see anybody on here "sweating me hard". Nobody has exactly offered to lick my ass and shake my cans for me yet... but if somebody does, if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you know. wink.gif

Clean trains WHAT WHAT

Sorry I kept stepping on that noisy piece of shit.

Hey i have an awsome shot of that red car in coney island...post it later

4th of July at Red Hook!!

You know who;s infamous flick collection

Brooklyn Kids!

ah...the memories...*sniff sniff

can i lick you and shake your cans? and ill even fill your pieces in for you and when you get raided ill take the blame ha ha

just kidding you crushed alot this summer i wish i had the opportunity like you did you should swing by az sometime and ill set it up sucka good post..

SECRET...aaww yeah sugga i see you got some of the flix i took. Fucking BROOKLYN in da place to be. I had so much fun with everyone. REBEL is my hero. Glad he let us chill at his house. We best be headed back in Dec. or Jan. like we talked about. Fuck i miss that shit. Don't worry kids. ALONE n SECRET out to straight rock the US. On our lil tour. Grey Hound fucking express baby. Coast to fucking coast. watch out. lol. I see you got my boyfriends flix up on your lil pic collection here. VIZIE i love you.

</a><font size=4 color=red><center>ALONE, SECRET, REBEL, OPIE, MAIN2, CAPS CONEY FUCKING ISLAND RAPEXCORE 2001</font></center></a>

Guest imported_Tesseract

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, bitch... it's Secret and Envy hitting the train bridge.

BUMP cause that line makes me laugh!!!good stuff

yo secret forget these clingy losers...we got Summer just coming up now, and you know i still got those boxes of paint and coronas with pristine walls shaded by palm trees beside the worlds best beaches..get over here gal...and not a terrorist to be seen. biggrin.gif

Archived