fine hoes in a new town...

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stemtron

To the dude with the big ol bold message. What you don't realize is that Fokis, Revok and Pose all had their own influences, I'm sure. They didn't just come out of nowhere with their styles! Look at some of Fokis's old stuff and you'll see the where he came from. The same goes for revok. I really dont see how scar or task are blatantly ripping off any of the guys you mentioned. I think they're both doing stuff that is pretty original. At least theyre not on some trendy A2M bullsh*t. Those are just my two cents. Nice post Another Loser.

Guest SPFlatty

Scar n Task

ill and original. i see no influence because i know these cats have been rocking shit their way for awhile. much love to those dirty south kids scar and task...show and prove baby....

Every time one of these "chip on my shoulder" dudes post I laugh. I wonder if they realize how bad they're playing up their insecurity to the rest of us.

TM and Scar especially....seriously no competition for them anywhere. In my opinion a bright spot in the otherwise dull ass sea of freight graffiti. There's a couple others, but mostly lackluster garbage dominates my yard. There's only a few kids doing this shit on trains because raw skill like that is a rare commodity. GoreB and Other also come to mind, but the table of serious artists rocking freights is small.

Archived