Atmosphere - "God Loves Ugly"

Hate Therapy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

your only cool if you bump old threads.

i just felt like pointing out that the kid on the cover of the new People magazine posing with the Osbourne family is rocking an Atmosphere thing.

:rolleyes: :mad: :D :o :rolleyes: :mad: :D :o :rolleyes: :mad: :D :o

Guest ctrl+alt+del

felt? i like felt. murs is dope. suzanne vega is a good track. to really appreciate it you should listen to the song they molded it after (by suzanne vega)

iiii caaaaaant sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep nooooooooow, liiiiife keeeps mee awaake!

<----only wears backpacks to school

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

god loves ugly = garbage

headshot tapes = master piece

overcast = awesome

lucy ford = ehhh....

sadly the four songs I liked the most from "god loves ugly" were the ones cut/on the uptown jesus promo...

--

i like slug tho, fuck it tho...

I'm coming to the realization this place is just 12oz full of haterade... Most the people here like something till someone dislike it?

http://www.rit.edu/~jak7775/images/fuck-you-bitches.jpg'>

slug is fresh. listened to all his cds and although I wasn't feelin' some of the tracks.. the majority of them -- I did feel. Had my head bobbin' and my feet movin'. His older shit is alot better than his newer shit.. but then again, there are those certain tracks that get to me.... everyone evolves in some way. Can't always stay the same...

Slug got shit locked. Dude is funny as hell...

What's nice is that he's even better live :P

what about felt? have to say as a hip hop diddly ive been feeling some of the tracks on it.. plus.. MURS is just always on point with content.

2 cents and a ball of lint:

ive played slug for lots of friends and gotten them into it by putting songs here and there on mix tapes. What i think is pretty amazing is how wide of a audience he has. i mean theres people i know who listen to little or no "hip hop" (or joke hip hop jiggy stuff) and really dig slug.

to me that says something.

all i think of when i hear of emo is a bunch of whinney boys in tight pants and shirts being lecherous and going after high school girls with short hair and pins on their shoulder bags.

(thats a pretty detailed image huh)...

fuck it.. dieu aime le moche

pimps up hoes down.

-rick james

...yeah.. its kind of normal..

when you become "famous" and people like you... and your work no longer revolves around pain.. what do you have to rap about.

not to make nonsensical comparissons.

but.. jay-z "can i live?" compared to.. "big pimpin"

sigh...

Archived