Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hate Therapy

Atmosphere - "God Loves Ugly"

Any reactions to this album? I wasn't feeling it at first but after listening to it for a while I think it's on point. I can relate to a lot of the shit Slug gets into, the lyric flow is strong, and the beats compliment the rhymes pretty well.

Guest THEdude

yeah i dig most of it

"a song about a friend" is pretty dope

yeah some shit I can't relate to but its definetly dope

Re: Re: Atmosphere - "God Loves Ugly"

Originally posted by THEdude

"a song about a friend" is pretty dope

Word. Modern Man's Hustle kinda stood out to me. Slug's bit about meeting the devil at a Motel 6 was dope.

Originally posted by BIG DEBO

i think that guy sucks

I'm on some bored shit and wouldn't mind hearing why you're not feelin' him. I'm not tryin' to call you out, just wondering ...

I forget the name, but I like the one where he's talkin about some chick, and how they're all hittin it off, and then her drunk ass kills them both.

Guest bug

call me an emo fag, but i like the over cast, and the ford 1 &2. slug might not have "dope rhyme flow", but i like his lyrical content better than most rappers nowadays. the new album seems like he's going "hard and hip hop" to show those that call him an emo fag. regressing if you ask me.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by bug

call me an emo fag, but i like the over cast, and the ford 1 &2.

yep

call me an emo fag too (undertones thread)

go Atmos

Originally posted by bug

slug might not have "dope rhyme flow"

You're buggin, Slug puts his lyrics together nicely and has a real consistent flow.

I must be out of touch with current labels. Why do heads consider Atmosphere shit "emo?"

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Hate Therapy

You're buggin, Slug puts his lyrics together nicely and has a real consistent flow.

I must be out of touch with current labels. Why do heads consider Atmosphere shit "emo?"

I don't know

beats me though

Slig is the shit

Guest bug

i said i liked slug you morons. i put "dope rhyme flow" in quotes because a lot of hip hop heads say he doesn't have a good flow or lyrical skill. i said i doesn't matter if his flow isn't up to par, because his subject matter is way more interesting than all those with "dope rhyme flow"

...dickriders

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Delete this post.

Slug is emo.

He sucks.

TBK is homo!

They suck!

Guest mcpeepants

i dont really care whats said or known about slug, i wouldnt even condisder myself down with hip hop, i dotn go out and listen to every guy out there or know hardly anythign about it, i hear music from my friends and if it catches on or not mostly depends on the music to me, but some times it is because curcumstance i hear it in. well enough babble, i have to admit out of everythign i hear slugs got hands down the best lyircs mixed in with wit and (in my opinion) very good word flow. after hearing god loves ugly and thinking back to how much i liked lucy ford i have to say hes my all time favorite hiphop musician.

Motherfucker ain't got flow like he used to on dynoSPEC, headshots, or Overcast!

Motherfucker is widdack because his material is widdack, fuck that shit.

This post needs to get Hiroshima'd fuck this shit close it

Guest uncle-boy

this album is great. i love it.

"fuck you lucy, for defining my existance"

i havent heard it, but slug is pretty emo. small t shirts, dickies, studded belts, every song is about girls... pretty much every requirement right there... but fuck it, slugs the homie.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this