Live Chickens:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

A Prank around my way involves buying live chickens and leaving them in peoples open cars...

I am not an animal activist, nor a tree hugger, but that shit is just wrong, how many others out there have seen or done similar pranks...

i wana see this shit happen. thatd be funny.

The whole thing about putting animals in peoples cars is pretty cool but if you want to get your jollies off then try getting about 8 of your homies together and pick their car up and move it... when i worked at a resturant we did this to the manager who was a heavy set woman that drove a Geo Metro, when she told the owner, he called us into the office and fired me and 5 other guys that i worked with...

Guest uncle-boy

i used to fight chickens.

and sometimes, we'd get hen, throw it in the air and then chase it.

(keep in mind i was in like 6th grade at the time)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ZEROX

The whole thing about putting animals in peoples cars is pretty cool but if you want to get your jollies off then try getting about 8 of your homies together and pick their car up and move it.

:lol:

i've done that before!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

PHOTO OF THE YEAR!!!^^^

I lived in the bx for part of my early childhood... then moved to Yonkers..... now I live a Little further upstate... But what freaks is that you name portchester, spent more time there then where I actually live now...

YOU DON'T SAY? SUCKS TO BE MEXICAN!

Archived