the tip of my dick hurt so bad....

jah

so i went surfing today. it was cold as fuck. im already comin down with a little something but i dont really give a fuck. im not gonna sit in my house ALL day on 12oz. so i went ou to the beach today and i was freezing before i even got in the water. the water is cold in sydney too cus its winter here still. so as i walked toward the water i could feel myself getting sicker and sicker, but i thought id at least get in and get a few waves anyway. so when i reached the wet sand it felt 3 times as warm as the dry sand. i was surprised. the water wasnt warm by any means, but it felt warmer than being out in the air. so i surfed for about 25-30 minutes and went in. when i got out of the water i was so cold i almost thought i had hypothermia (i knew i didnt really because ive literally had hypothermia before). my hands were shaking uncontrollabley and my dick was so cold it hurt. it felt like someone stomped on it with a boot or something. i spent 10 minutes looking for the keyes to my friends car so i could dry off and get into some dry clothes but i couldnt find them. so i just had to sit there looking for them till he came in with the tip of my cock killing me. god damn it sucked. i got a decent wave while i was out though so it was worth it. cant wait till the weather gets warm again....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, while my dick probably is growing since im growing still, i dont think that was the problem. it was just too fuckin cold. when the fuck am i going to stop growing already? just when i think im not gonna get any taller and fill out, i start growing again. i though i stunted my growth from smoking so much but apparently im wrong. ive grown 2 inches in the past year and i think its the start of another growth spurt. im tall enough damnit. i want to fill out already.

those are the joys of surfing in the winter, i remeber one day i couldnt unlock my car because i couldnt grip my keys well enough to turn them....

regardless of the borderline hypothermia i had some of my best days in the winter....ever walked to the water in the snow?

snow?? no no no. i think id ust rather not surf than go out in a spot where you need a full wetsuit, hood, gloves, and booties. thats just too cold. thats almost cold enought o give you a sex change. fuck that! ireland is the coldest place i would go out i thnk...

Guest Stapler

I thought this was going to be about that nasty Russian girl getting a hold of your balls and doing something freaky with your dick................But then I read the topic and realised it was about the cold ass weather in Sydney. It must suck cause my friends in Melbourne hate it to. In the mean time it is hitting 38 degrees [australian measurements] every day in Japan.

^^^ the water is always warmer than the air huh?? id have to disagree with you there. for one thing, it all depends on where you are. if youre in a place like thailand the air way warmer than the water. and its teh same in sydney right now. i bet the waters around 60 degrees and its like 65-70 outside. it does FEEL warmer sometimes.

Archived