Hang Some Art in RICHMOND,VA

Tony Danza

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BRITCHES!!!!!

yeah those eyes are sown shut. that monkeys name is britches. she was taken from a vivisector by the animal liberation front during a raid. she was being used in a vision experiment, her eyes were sown shut when she was born and they were not cut open until she was rescued by the alf. she also had a large metal box weighing her head down with wires that were implanted into her brain i believe.

support the alf.

http://www.animalliberation.net/index.shtml

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ http://www.hedweb.com/alffaq.htm

I do NOT support the ALF, though I did buy the first Animal Liberation record, that was because it had dope ass industrial bands... I don't support vivisection, except in my complacency, I try to buy non-animal tested brands and stuff but I will not support ALF...

the way I see it, life is the luck of the draw, I can think of quite a few humans who live in shitty conditions beyond their control, such is the way of things... this is one reason I feel like a 'lucky one', though my life is far from ideal

mainly, I think the vivsection industry has provided us with SO MANY disturbing images, it's at least good for that!

yeah, there are alot of humans out there getting messed up also. thats why we shouldnt suport exxonmobil...haha.

anyway. i think the alf is good because it makes people look outside of the lines and outside of the box that they have been given.

alot of those images you speak of were a big secret in the back room until the alf came around, thats another really good thing about them. they pretty much opened the gates wide open when it comes to showing what is actually going on inside of labs.

vivisection is a nasty buisness...take it from skinny puppy.

and yeah that record was pretty damn good for when it came out but i cant say i liked all of the bands on it.

Skinny Puppy is what bought the record, though I already had Vivisect VI, but I met Kevin and Kevin way back... Key I've talked to/partied with a few times, Ogre only one short thing... I got kicked out of the Ohgr show in Jax recently, drove down and took 5 hours to get there... but at the after party I ate strange cute girl tit in the ladies bathroom and exacted my graff revenge on that podunk town...

BUT I DIGRESS...

yes, it was that stuff that made me realize what was happening way back then and I'm fully anti*most*testing, I'm just not as hardline as ALF or PETA, in fact, they extremes those 2 groups go to turns me off... they are right in principle but wrong in action...

and I was being pretty facetious about the pictures, I have seen the bunnies without eyelids and the monkeys with engineered tumors...

I also truly believe that using animals is just a better way to go, the life span is shorter and cell division progresses more rapidly (as a life cycle) and I think there is only SO much you can learn from testing single celled animals...

I would love to see all the animal testing results from all time put in a computer and used to design virtual models, but... really... that's what the ALF and PETA need to fund....

yeah im not a big fan of peta myself. i find it hilarious that they are all about equality but to get thier message across they are the first to jump on selling sex to get people to listen to what they have to say.

one of my roomates toured with consolidated and skinny puppy. ive heard awesome stories about the guys but havent had a chance to meet them yet.

amazing musicians to say the least.

i think i origionally bought the album because i thought rose medowell was working on one of the musical projects involved or something.

Archived