TUPAC APPRECIATION THREAD

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All i know is that when i get a friend request on Myspace from some herb, and I click their profile, then get tupac wallaper, i know their life sucks. Anyone that into some dead rap superstar can't be that interesting.

Tupac is in the same category as pot leaves, "graffiti" fonts and spinner rims. I'll leave it at that.

i remember the lost tapes, i had no interest in getting that

just by the story on the back of the case i knew i wouldnt like it, because i didnt like tupacs early shit i didnt really like 2pacalypse now and anything earlier which im sure those tapes were im sure i wouldnt have liked

yeah, same reason i didn't get "the lost tapes." i think that was his earliest recorded shit. he improved as an artist and hit is peak in 95-96. some of those "backpacker" purists always act like his early shit was so great.

you just reminded me of this guy that bought everything wu-tang; i figured you'd own everything tupac. he that would buy everything wu-tang, group albums, solo albums, wu-affiliate albums (killah priest, killah army, papa wu, sonz of man), albums that had nothing to do with wu-tang other than having some wu-tang features (swv, limp bizkit), etc... even if he didn't like it, as long as it had some connection to wu he'd buy it and add it to the library.

TUPAC, THE REALEST... I CAN'T EVEN ARTICULATE IT THE WAY I'D LIKE TO...

BASICALLY HE JUST CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED... HE WAS OUT THERE, SPILLING HIS GUTS ON TRACKS... BEYOND A RAPPER... TRYING TO BE TRUE TO HIMSELF WITH EVERYONE WATCHING... HE WAS WILD BUT STILL VULNERABLE... NO ONE BEFORE OR SINCE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CONVEY SO MUCH EMOTION ON A RECORD...

I MEAN LISTEN TO A SONG LIKE "STILL I RISE" AND TELL ME THAT DOESN'T TOUCH YOU...

do you think he deserves a medal "for keeping it real"?

One of my favs is stop the gun fight with biggie in it that is a fucking good song and it never made any of his major cd's.....also there was a remix of one of pacs earlier songs from the like 93ish era its called "so much pain" it was on ja rules pain is love cd yea i know that cd totally fucking blows but that song is pretty good....

One of my favs is stop the gun fight with biggie in it that is a fucking good song and it never made any of his major cd's.....also there was a remix of one of pacs earlier songs from the like 93ish era its called "so much pain" it was on ja rules pain is love cd yea i know that cd totally fucking blows but that song is pretty good....

i think that song with tupac and biggie was re-released with a new beat/production on the Tupac: Ressurrection cd. Eminem laid down the beat.

i think that "stop the gunfight" cd was the very first "tupac/biggie" remix album to be released. and that "so much pain" song was on the Above The Rim soundtrack. What's funny is that the movie took place in New York but the soundtrack was produced by Death Row with the entire album being West Coast rap music.

Archived