Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCAGNETTI

TUPAC APPRECIATION THREAD

I KNOW ONE OF YOU PREDICTABLE ASSHOLES IS GOING TO PUT THIS IN THE "HOMO UNDERTONES" THREAD, BUT I GOT LOVE FOR THIS DUDE...

INTELLIGENT, WISE, CREATIVE, BRAVE, TALENTED, ALL AROUND EXCEPTIONAL AND AMAZING INDIVIDUAL...

I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE HIS SHIT, BUT THEN AGAIN A LOT OF PEOPLE DO... I FOR ONE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR HIM... TRUE FUCKING LEGEND

http://www.netg.se/~lovgarde/pupils/2002alar/2pac%201.jpg'>

i agree. although im not really into the thug scene, i have to admit that tupac is sick. hes got talent, knowledge, and emotion in his music. you gotta look at where someones coming from before you dis him....

go suck a fat cock with this thread. hes dead get over it. he was a fake ass gangsta get over it. he got ass raped in jail. get over it. he will never be gangsta. get over it.

Originally posted by rip

go suck a fat cock with this thread. hes dead get over it. he was a fake ass gangsta get over it. he got ass raped in jail. get over it. he will never be gangsta. get over it.

k your comments are just stupid,,, odvioustly tupac is a wicked rapper because he is one of the most popular ones,,,,

yes hes dead but why does that mean we cant talk about him,, he was a phenominal artist,,, nuff said

THE LAST TWO POSTS WERE EQUALLY FUCKING STUPID

PLEASE NEVER USE THE WORD "WICKED" TO DESCRIBE TUPAC

MAYBE USE IT TO DESCRIBE A KEGGER... BUT NOT TUPAC

Guest ArtvandaL

yeah he did get raped in jail

and he only had one ball,

what kind of a man was that?

he didnt even write his own lyrics, he was just the unquestionable image

like eminem

^^^ where do you get your info from?? he wrote most of the songs you hear on his latest albums while he was in jail...

Guest ArtvandaL

yeah jah, believe whatever they tell you.

Guest Canadiano

you wonder why they call you bitch

pain

too much, I ain't gonna get into it - although I never got into him large, I still have a whole lot of respect for this lyrical genius.

*edit - lyrical genius sounds stupid, but you know what i mean.

Guest postaholic

2PAC FOREVER!!!

i think that alot of people dont give rap a chance. let me explain. music first and for most is an expression of someone who decided to share their creation with the world. music is Entertainment, period.

that being said, people take music to serious, and blow it up to something that is way bigger than what it is, entertainment. now some take music more seriously, like myself, so i consider it an outlet, and i can calm down, and things like that when i play certain tracks and so on.

now with rap, i think alot of people get caught up in tha image of these rappers, the slang, the silly shit about rap. yes it is a factor, and a big one at that, but if you over see the person who is laying down the lyrics, (meaning, overlook what race the person is) and fucking LISTEN to the lyrics, no matter what race/ethnicity or whatever you are, you will be able to relate in some form or fashion to what tha mutha fucker is trying to say. i mean, you go through life to right? you see the good/bad things in this world as well right?

im very open minded to alot of things, i listen to everything, however my favorite material is hiphop/rap/r&b/blues/jazz and so on...

but if im rolling with someone i dont know and their music tastes differ from mine, i dont want them to throw on some shit i KNOW they dont like just to please me, i want to hear what they are into, cuz just cuz i dont have that cd, i might be feeling the band/group or whatever...

now back to tha subject at hand, TUPAC was one of the illest rappers to ever touch a mic. this guy, even though half you smucks think he was nothing but a fake ass thug or what have you, he was real as they come. so smart, and creative, and full of potential. he has kicked out like 10 albums over his career and continues dropping albums due to massive recording collections that were recovered from his studios. if you dont feel tupac, you must be dead. i gurantee you if you go back and listen to some of his cd's, and forget the thug image, and what race he is, and LISTEN to his lyrics, you'll be able to relate in more ways then one. believe that.

#1 TUPAC FAN UP IN THIS BITCH!!! FOREVER PAC!! :king:

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

yeah jah, believe whatever they tell you.

yeah, i guess im not enough of a cynical motherfucker. you obviously havent read many of my previous threads....

Guest ArtvandaL

I once got my dick sucked by a black lady in Bushwick that had like 5 framed tupac pictures, It was ackward but good head!

TUPAC, THE REALEST... I CAN'T EVEN ARTICULATE IT THE WAY I'D LIKE TO...

BASICALLY HE JUST CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED... HE WAS OUT THERE, SPILLING HIS GUTS ON TRACKS... BEYOND A RAPPER... TRYING TO BE TRUE TO HIMSELF WITH EVERYONE WATCHING... HE WAS WILD BUT STILL VULNERABLE... NO ONE BEFORE OR SINCE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CONVEY SO MUCH EMOTION ON A RECORD...

I MEAN LISTEN TO A SONG LIKE "STILL I RISE" AND TELL ME THAT DOESN'T TOUCH YOU...

Guest Canadiano

*sarcasm intended*

I'm a white guy from the rich areas of my city. I have tables, I picked up graffiti in the past bit, and I live for hip-hop. I sport shelltoes on my feet, I got big ass headphones, and I think Tribal is played, and in fact, I'm so on top of the 'scene' that I think Akademiks has gone the way of the raver. I've never lived a hard day in my life, except the time my girlfriend and I broke up. Hip-hop is my life. My favourite group as of right now is the Sugar Coated Style Heathens. People call them space rap because they don't make sense, but I say, how come I can make sense of their rhymes? I hate how people are always bigging up Tupac. That's just bullshit thug rap. I can't relate, so I gotta hate. And of course, I know what I'm talking about. As aforementioned, hip-hop is my life. Hey, at least it ain't something stupid like punk, or classic rock. And anyone who says they like jazz is kidding themselves. That shit is for dinosaurs, and you're only fooling yourself. Thank you for listening. Oh yeah - happy birthday, Elvis, you fucking thief!

in other words nerds hate on 2pac...backpackers and people online who acuse him of being a fake gangsta. they think they deserve to be the one to judge his realness...fuckin annoying..

I KNOW KIND... YOU SUMMED IT UP BRO

ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW HIP-HOP NERDS THAT HALF THE TIME BARELY HAVE THE BALLS TO MAKE EYE CONTACT THINK THEY CAN JUDGE DUDES THAT ARE LIVING IT?

THAT IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE MOST FUCKED UP THINGS...

well i have been browsing through channel zero for about 4 months. i have had the urge to reply to many threads in those 4 months. but this was the thread that is worthy of my first post.pac was not only a great rapper. he was a hard worker, very intelligent, a poet, an actor, a revolutionary icon, a role model, well spoken, and most importantly a bueautiful human being. what pisses me off is that throughout this thread there are people who see him as nothing more then a man who is trying to put out the image of a thug. tupac was real.he tried to be both a thug and a helpful intellectual through his community. Its hard to be both and that was what people said was self-destructive about pac. im not trying to be a preacher of any sort but all im askin is that you overlook his whole image and listen to what the man is trying to say.and if anyone is interested in pac's life and what it was that made him pick up the book "holler if you hear me" by Michael Eric Dyson. you wont be dissapointed. and maybe it will help you overcome your stereotypes.all in all its a great read.

^^^^^^^

DON'T TAINT MY FUCKING THREAD WITH YOUR INTENTIONALLY OBSCURE PSEUDO-ZANY BULLSHIT NONSENSE YOU CORNBALL REJECT... TAKE A HIKE BITCH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now