ABSINTH

jah

• 4 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah ..... so fuck absinth ... on the real though , has anyone heard of a drink callled slivovitch (im guessing at the spelling here) i think its polish and made from plum seeds, i met these two polish lads while out in the city one night and they were telling me they brought some over here from poland.

from what i could gather the affects are as if you have drunk a shit load of alchahol and consumed a large dose of amphetamines...

sounds good huh?

well these guys said they gave it too there aussie friend and he must not have had the tolereance that they did because he was drunk for three days straight without sleeping...hahahahahahah

anyone ever hear of this shit?

yu can still get real absinthe in the czech republic and in spain, i think also in portugal. its available in england as well, but its a bad knock off, i think its called hills. just a weaker version. its also available in canada, well ive seen it in one store there.

my co worker drank a eap of it in spain and said that it has wierd effects on people, like when you hit fresh air, you can just go mental or puke r be ok. he watched some guy put his hand throught a grated glass window and walk into a night club with blood all over his arm.

wierd shit.

We Drank Absinthe in Okinawa and Japan

And I'm here to tell you that a little bit goes a long way. My buddy Nameless and I were bunk mates on Camp Hansen in Okinawa. He had the bottom rack, and I had the top.

One night he went out and got shitfaced on Mojo. "Mojo" was the slang name for absinthe mixed in Kool-Aid in Kin Ville. (The black guys called it "Jonestown"--a joke on the fact that Jim Jones and his "People's Temple" cult killed themselves in a mass suicide in Jonestown, Guyana by drinking Kool-Aid laced with cyanide.)

Nameless wandered back to the barracks about 0300, and he was fucking wasted. First he tried to climb up on top of our standing wall lockers, then he crashed around like he was lost in our cubicle. I was getting pretty annoyed, when he finally curled up and went to sleep on our little writing table. Man, was he ever hung over the next day.

The two guys in the cubicle next to us came over after Nameless staggered off to the head, and they were white with anger. "Sergeant Ka-Bar," the Lance Corporal said, "this is just not fucking right." Nameless had got up in the middle of the night, staggered into their cubicle and pissed in their little waste basket.

I told them to leave the shitcan there (next to our little desk) and when he got back from the head, looking like Death warmed over, I sternly informed him that he needed to clean out that shit can and go apologize to the Marines in the next cubicle. He looked pretty green around the gills, but he did it.

Later on, after I ate chow, I came back and rousted him out of the rack and made him go to work. He said "I'm sick, I need to go to sick bay," and I said "I ain't writing you no lay-up chit for sick bay---Fuck that. You went out and got fucked up, brother, and I need your ass standing tall in the Battalion Armory repair cage." He came to work, but he couldn't do much. I finally sent him to Sick Bay about 1300. That night, he was feeling a little better, and he told me, "Never again--never again will I touch a drop of absinthe." It is some bad shit, boys and girls.

i bought that shit cause i saw it advertised in a british mag long before "From Hell" ever came out. Also cause my pops told me if you mix it with poison you trip out on it. But the shit tastes like black licoresh and is really fucking strong. Bleh

Archived