Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

ABSINTH

ive had 3 grolsch's, 3/4 a bottle of red wine, and 2 shots of absinth. the absinth was just a desperate attempt to get more drunk, but it didnt work. im rather angry abou that. in case you dont know, absinth is oil of worm wood. but since thats now illegal to sell in australia, its mostly gin or vodka with some oil of worm wood mixed in. and after teh grolsch and wine it didnt do shit for me. all it did was make me more tired over the last hour. that could have something to do with the fact that its 3 am and im bored as fuck too though. i need some ganja....

ABSINTHE...

... IS BULLSHIT

IT ONCE WAS A POWERFUL INTOXICANT... IT IS NOW JUST A STANDARD PROOF ALCOHOL THAT ASSHOLES LIKE YOU BUY OFF A GIMIC

EDGAR ALLEN POE OR "FROM HELL" WHATEVER...

assholes like me?? FUCK YOU!! i didnt buy it in the first place fool. my roommate bought a bottle and there was two shots left in it so i hit it. shit talkin motherfuckers....

Guest Canadiano

jah, you gotta stop jonesing like this.

i don't care what anyone says, these nike commercials inspire the fuck out of me.

no shit dude. im a fuckin fiend! if i have shit to do i dont even think about substances, but when im bored, i need the shit. its sad i know. what does nike have to do with anything??

Guest ArtvandaL

if you get inspired by those nike commercials then studies show your the average joe

and I suggest you pick up a book of chocken soup for the soul, youll cry like a bitch

Guest sneak

4 shots of absinth killed me literally. urgh, memories....

Guest --zeSto--

just so you know...

they ALWAYS mixed absinthe with some form of opiate.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

if you get inspired by those nike commercials then studies show your the average joe

and I suggest you pick up a book of chocken soup for the soul, youll cry like a bitch

and sports are for lameos, huh?

try to make sense next time you wanna waste my time and energy reading your pathetic rhetoric.

Guest Can you sign my book???

LAUTREC!!!!Sick midget bastard....I still got the art fag in me????

the shit i finished last night is from russia or some fucked up country and i cant read anything on the bottle except where it says the alcohol content on the "imported" sticker. all the better if theres opium in there.....

Guest --zeSto--

nope.

the opium was added in the sugar cube ritual.

And if it was from russia, there's be no wormwood either.

just sweet licorice booze.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this