*~ Misteraven is the shit !.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I Supose you all clicked the new banner...and realised that what you've been waiting for has now flesh and bones. New Vapors issue!!!

Whats the point of this thread?

I'm excited! thats right.

Living where i live means that mags dont exaclty flow in the market, that combined with the fact that 12oz doesnt exactly have a strict timeline on printing issues means that i stopped by the store every month and ask if there's a new issue around...The first person that buys the new Vapors should buy a second copy and send it to me (price and mailing charched on me)...

Anyway, check the site, take the dope Taking flicks tutorial and realise just how dope Raven is. I owe a zillion things to the 12oz empire, so thanx for being around, thanx for being so fresh.

God bless you Raven,

Keep the good shit coming.

The delirium is now over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Good question, lets see....How about anyone that loves graffiti, A class prints, quality that reaches perfection and innovation that brings new ideas....

thanks for the vote of confidence and praise.

it may not always show, but we do work hard to try and keep this thing going. sometimes, we get things right, sometimes we fuck it up, but in the end it's about having fun and giving back to the culture.

it'll probably be a while before thevapors.com shapes up into something as fun as the writers forum, but the potential is certainly there. the sooner you guys can get back to us with interviews and articles, the sooner we can start growing the content over there.

before anyone start harping on about the rest of the 12oz site, be rest assured it's being worked on and has been for quite a while. we've struggled with some technical issues, but the main thing holding it back is the lack of funds. this site is already costing a fortune in bandwidth. we cant really afford to kick off an image archive quite yet simply because image files are fairly large and if we get the same type of traffic in that section as we do here, it'll price us out of existence. we have however, satrted making moves to bring it all onto inhouse servers, at which point the other sections will go live. shouldnt be too far beyond early winter. we'll keep you posted.

in the meantime, check out http://www.thevapors.com and enjoy.

peas,

misteraven

Originally posted by seppuku

i'm getting bored with these kids who try to piss everyone off with senseless posts...

Amen..

Tesseract..You know Ill send you one once I get one..I havnt purchased a magazine in a while..But Ill probably go ahead and pick up an issue..So Ill buy two and send one off to you..

ONE condition! You have to send me a picture or two of that city of yours..Architecture wise..for my up and coming site..:D

Guest imported_Tesseract

Siloette!!! we got a deal! thanx

As a matter of fact two hours ago i was on this hill shooting panormaic flicks of this city...meet me tomorow to check em!

Thanx

Archived