time will tell

jah

Guest Stapler

I cant remember who my parents saw......One story I know though is that my mum` friends were at Essendon Airport [Melbourne Australia] It used to handle all the international arrivals until they mae Melbourne Airport. Anyways Mick jagger got off a plane and all these girls were screaming like crazy but my mum`s friends asked about his wife as she was sick at the time. Anyways he took them out to lunch as they seemed sane and actually cared for him rather than his money and music. No idea what this has to do with the topic but yes.......I would have loved to see both Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix in concert............ Oh and Jah check your email.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

Last night i just happened to be wearing a bob shirt...and some fat guy decided to say to me:

Him:"Bob marley sucks. I bet you get beat up a lot"...

yeah, witty comeback and stuff but, at that point... you were supposed to start raining blows down on him and screaming the lyrics to Rasta Man Chant...

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, witty comeback and stuff but, at that point... you were supposed to start raining blows down on him and screaming the lyrics to Rasta Man Chant...

haha. yeah, besides the fact that he called you a pussy, he dissed bob. grow out some dreads and when you see him again beat him do death with the biggest one....(while screaming the lyrics to rastaman chant)

how are they?? the trojan dub set is pretty sic too.

"i said fly away home to zion (fly away home). i said fly away home to zion (fly away home). one bright morning when man work is over im gonna fly away home..."

Guest --zeSto--

just wild!

the showdown disc is 10 tracks of live dubs.

(well not played live, but dubbed live)

and the other disk is just a collection of Zukie's best riddims.

Some are so classic that I recognized them instantly.

check Tappa Zukie...

real roots and rhythm.

What was that Marley vs. MC's remix album from a while back?

I remember it was Rakim vs. Concrete Jungle and that was crazy dope, but the whole album had good cuts... I think Busta Rhymes vs. Rastaman Chant and... MC Lyte hade a song... maybe Lauryn Hill...

Archived