Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
420_AznSk8er

iM nEw tO 12oUnCe

whats up all my tagging peeps. Im new and wondering whos from the texas metro area. I can send some pics of my bombings to anyone if they want, just give me the email. So who are the writers around these parts? Well peace out my niggers, keep me updated, im down with the cause. 420 for life, one love skating.

Originally posted by 420_AznSk8er

whats up all my tagging peeps. Im new and wondering whos from the texas metro area. I can send some pics of my bombings to anyone if they want, just give me the email. So who are the writers around these parts? Well peace out my niggers, keep me updated, im down with the cause. 420 for life, one love skating.

wtf please do yourself a favor and shoot yourself several times in the face. i can allready tell this guys gonna be a fuckin asshole. and why arent these god dam pain killers working? i have strept throat and my throat is swollen half shut. codien dont do shit.

plenty of hiphop heads on 12 oz. its not about your style. its your attitude that counts (at least in channel zero). skills play a part too. post your flix in "brick slayers". and try not to sound so much like a cop....

Guest greedy mars

D0n'T d0 tHi5 y0u FuCKinG iDiOt...

Originally posted by Wink ONE

primarily(sp.?) cuz this isnt b-toys?

12oz needs spell-check

no it doesnt, people just need to pay attention in english or read more books (myelf included). good job on "primarily" though....

originally posted by rip

wtf please do yourself a favor and shoot yourself several times in the face. i can allready tell this guys gonna be a fuckin asshole. and why arent these god dam pain killers working? i have strept throat and my throat is swollen half shut. codien dont do shit.

i think you should seek medical attention friend

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by greedy mars

D0n'T d0 tHi5 y0u FuCKinG iDiOt...

rip??? my name is "jah" fool. get it straight!!!! and the only medical attention i need is "one good spliff, one good spliff. then my younger brothers well take a rid..."

Originally posted by jah

rip??? my name is "jah" fool. get it straight!!!! and the only medical attention i need is "one good spliff, one good spliff. then my younger brothers well take a rid..."

i was reading that shit too. and i was like wtf. i didnt write that shit. heh but yeah i did see a docter, and he gave me penicillin and pain killers. pain killers aint doin shit ceot makin me fall asleep when im driving.

Originally posted by greedy mars

WuT Ar3 Y0u tALKn BoUt ?

heh heh heh funny funny man.

Guest greedy mars

ok quit stalking me around 12 oz.

Originally posted by 420_AznSk8er

where are the dallas nigga at

Do us all a favor and shut up.

420_azn, i could be wrong, but youre either a toy or a cop. your covers already blown, so stop trying.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's obviously a joke, people, wise up. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by jah

"one good spliff (one good spliff), then my younger brothers we'll tak a ride. gonna teach them (gonna teach them ).... all the lessons that ive learned in life..." **

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this