Subject Changing

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

And then boogie peeps at the girl and he starts to feel dizzy in the hizzy...

and calls the bizzzy over to get some hizzy while the hommie over errrrr hits her puzzy from the back....

you only have on chance to live she told me, and i told her to go fuck herself cause shes nasty...dont blame me blame society i told her...and she said please fuck me so i slapped her and said no you are fat and i have no heart for you...plus your ugly and im not drunk even though i dont think me being drunk will help you one bit...cause even the drunken man goggles cant help you get my cack so fuck off but first hand me another beer....she replied....ok....then i says thank you now gets ta steppin cause i hate you.

so she asks what'd you do today and i said nothing, woke up, smoked, used the computer, shaved my head, took a shower, and right now i'm watching some show on tv called white men can't rap. she then says, damn your a loser. do something with your life. everytime i call you're never doing or did anything. so then i said fuck you and hung up.

Meanwhile... on the other side of the LoneStar STate.... Dirty, is drinking his Vanilla Coke, thinking to himself, "Man... Blue Pepsi sure does blow goats...." (daydreams) Someday, I'm gonna be the president of CocaCola, and I'm gonna have all the free Vanilla Coke I can handle. I'm going to make a website called www.bluepepsishrinkstestis.com and Pepsi, will be pissed. But then I'll piss them, because I've been drinking so much vanilla coke.

i dono though, because if every swallow is seen by the graciously loving eyes of god, why then does he not see the swollen bellies of the 40,000 children that die each day of starvation? to me that is hypocrisy, and it is most certainly not love. i don't care if "His" plan is not to be understood by man's mind, a child suffering through that only to die, and go to hell (because they have not yet heard the 'loving' words of christ) is suffering from hatred or indifference. because of this i choose to turn my back upon christianity. i believe the bible to be nothing more than ancient myth.

• 1 month later...

Archived