criminal forensics...

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

i was just watching a commercial about america's most wanted and they were talking about one of the guys who was wanted that used to be in criminal forensics(sp?) that stuff where they look for details in the crime where the criminal might have fucked up and left a clue to his/her identity, and they said it's been an extremly hard case since the guy knows exactly what they are looking for, he is leading them on bullshit tracks as well as just staying away from making stupid mistakes. this all got me thinking about graffiti and such, as well as like murder. if you were going to kill someone could you get away with it? how would you do it? and so on...

but my point of this thread was, maybe writers as well as other criminals should look into this forensics crap to stay ahead of tha cops. makes perfect sense.

about the murder thing, i always think about things like that. if i could do it, and get away, same thing with a large stealing operation. you got to be able to get away with some of that shit if you plan well enough. anything is possible.

also, you ever considered what you would do if you were driving and the cops tried to pull you over and for whatever reasons you had to run from tha law? like how you'd try to shake them?

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

I'd pull over and blamit on liberals and minorities, it seems like cops would believe that more than any other story...:confused:

I used to run from cops back when I was in high school. I'd be hammering along when I'd pass a cop going the other way. Instantly my eyes went to the rear view to see if they were turning around. The second this was confirmed, I'd turn off of whatever street I was on. I kinda had a formula for doing this, so as soon as I made that first turn off I just followed my plan.

Few years later I got a motorcycle and installed a tail-light kill switch. Worked beautifully at night.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Smart

I'd start by not sharing my plans on the internet...

fuck, spoiled my plans already batman! guess im a shitty killer plotter guy... :o

Guest ArtvandaL

if id kill somebody I'd kill them, then cut them up in little pieces, then put them inblocks of concrete, then id wait for the concrete o dry and dump it in the ocean...yep

Guest Stapler

This is an interesting topic. About a year ago I was lucky enough to attend a explanation session from a forensics expert from my state police force. I would seriously consider working for the police if I could get this job. The examples of people getng caught and such were: a man was robbing houses then proceeding to take a dump in the lounge room, they caught him because a female forensics expert found that you can retrive DNA from faeces on the outer edge of the shit. Another man had mudered his brother in law, they found where he killed him but could not link the man to th body. They ended up finding a spek of skin on the car after the man had repeatedly washed it. Another person was convicted of murder after a knife was found that was used to kill the person in the murderers house, they matched the knife to the weapon used because they retrived the tip of the knife snapped off into the victums head.

Madnees I tell you and they also grow every drug under the sun at this certain forensics center. So for all you criminals out there dont shit, make sure you wash and retrieve all you weapons and dump them.

Guest Stapler

As I said that is the only reason I would work for them, catching the real fucker who murders or rapes. Other than that fuck the job it isnt worth it.

Originally posted by Stapler

This is an interesting topic. About a year ago I was lucky enough to attend a explanation session from a forensics expert from my state police force. I would seriously consider working for the police if I could get this job. The examples of people getng caught and such were: a man was robbing houses then proceeding to take a dump in the lounge room, they caught him because a female forensics expert found that you can retrive DNA from faeces on the outer edge of the shit. Another man had mudered his brother in law, they found where he killed him but could not link the man to th body. They ended up finding a spek of skin on the car after the man had repeatedly washed it. Another person was convicted of murder after a knife was found that was used to kill the person in the murderers house, they matched the knife to the weapon used because they retrived the tip of the knife snapped off into the victums head.

Madnees I tell you and they also grow every drug under the sun at this certain forensics center. So for all you criminals out there dont shit, make sure you wash and retrieve all you weapons and dump them.

Dude, I'd be pissed if someone shat in my lounge room.

Archived